Chris
  • Chris
  • pre67vw Junkie Topic Starter
17 years ago
I'm after two things at the moment, was wondering if anyone can help. Both are for an early '55 oval. Here goes:-

1) I need a cotter pin (or split pin) for the accelerator cable pin. This connects the accelerator cable to the actual arm which is hidden under a cover attached to the tunnel in the passenger footwell. I went to the local DIY superstore and they didn't have any small enough. I will try and get to the lacal fasteners shop sometime this week but thought I might as well try here. They're only about a 13mm long and about 2mm in diamater. Just wondering if anyone could put one in the post :roll: (If you don't ask, you won't get). Saves me buying a pack of 100 for a couple of quid when I only want one !!! :shock:

2)I need the rubber boot that attaches to the rear of the chassis where the clutch cable, accelerator cable and choke exit the chassis tunnel. The part number is 111.701.293.A Obviously I'm willing to pay for this!!! :wink:

Thanks,

Chris
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day.
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
Jules
17 years ago

2)I need the rubber boot that attaches to the rear of the chassis where the clutch cable, accelerator cable and choke exit the chassis tunnel. The part number is 111.701.293.A

"SDV" wrote:

We have that, the correct >58 one!