Larry
2004-07-23T19:35:19Z
Dave,

CONGRATULATIONS man. I just received my September 2004 issue of VW Trends magazine (USA version) and was pleasantly surprised to see your 62 Crew Cab on pages 83-85. And there is also a really cool 😎 picture at the bottom of the Index page as well.

Again, congratulations,
Larry
Enjoy life to the fullest - in a VINTAGE VW
Sponsor

(Register and log-in to hide thread adverts)
62crew
2004-07-23T22:00:05Z
Hey Larry,Thanks for letting me know,must be the same feature as the Ultra vw here in England, in March issue, I did not even know yours was featured in Trends magazine,i have never seen it for sale here in U K.Did they send you a free copy when yours was featured.
So its congratulations to you too Dave :lol:
Larry
2004-07-24T16:55:18Z
Dave,

My bug was featured in the July 2004 (USA) issue under "Kentucky Derby". I subscribe to VW Trends so I received my copy anyway. But I did go out to the local newsstand to purchase a few more copies for my family.

It is currently on the cover of the J. C. Whitney web site http://www.jcwhitney.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/StoreCatalogDisplay?storeId=10101&catalogId=10110&langId=-1  and on the cover of the VW Parts catalog. I found out about this like I'm telling you about the USA edition of VW Trends. Someone walked up to me at a show and told me.

Check your e-mail, I sent a surprise to you.
Larry 🙂 🙂

62crew
2004-07-24T23:03:11Z

Thanks Mate :lol:
Larry
2004-07-30T04:22:53Z
Dave,

I stopped by the bookstore today and purchased the September 2004 issue of VW Trends magazine. I will try to mail it to you on Monday, August 2nd. I will send you an e-mail, when I place it in the mail, so you will know when to expect it at your home. 🙂

Catch ya later mate,
Larry
Larry
2004-08-03T02:04:58Z
Dave,

The VW Trends is on it's way to you. You should have it by the end of this week or early next week.

Catch you later,
Larry 😃
62crew
2004-08-03T15:49:20Z

Cheers Larry,look forward to reading it soon :wink: Dave :lol:
Larry
2004-08-04T16:02:55Z
Dave,

Be sure to let me know if you can tell the difference between the USA version of the article as opposed to the UK version. I think that is really neat that your VW is so nice that it has now been featured on both continents. I thought that getting my bug in VW Trends was the ultimate honor but getting your VW in both magazines just "takes the cake". A big time CONGRATULATIONS to you. :wink: :wink:

Larry