mrsherbie
15 years ago

Anna

If Owen ever wants to sell the number back to me and see it reunited with the car, let me know! :wink:

Mike

Mike Peckham wrote:

I doubt he would sell it, the couple he has collected in the past are all on our vehicles he's never sold any. So if it ever got sold, I would try to get it back to the original car first anyway, so nice to keep tabs and always know where the car is! I will ask him though.
"it'll wreck the patina you haven't worked so hard to create" - 50Karmann
stu
  • stu
  • pre67vw Junkie
15 years ago

Getting bored scanning so this may be the last post.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Sunroof53 wrote:

keep going! these are really interesting!, ive not seen alot of these cars before!
gary c
15 years ago
[quote=Sunroof53]

UserPostedImage

The list above 1963 owned by S Hoy reg no. 1827 JN -not relevant to the beetle but i remember this registration from when i was an apprentice the brickleyer who i was under bought a brand new Astra GTE in 1984 and his wife bought him this reg no for the car from one of those reg no companys sorry i cant help any further with the beetle anyone know it from the chassis no ? and know what new reg no. it now wears ?
Gary
gary c
15 years ago
[quote=Sunroof53]UserPostedImage

Sure i read some where that this car now resides back near Bournemouth anyone recognise the car and know if this is correct ? or isit still with this owner in lancs ?

Gary
Rich Oakley
15 years ago

[quote=Sunroof53]UserPostedImage

Sure i read some where that this car now resides back near Bournemouth anyone recognise the car and know if this is correct ? or isit still with this owner in lancs ?

Gary

gary c wrote:

Yes, it was advertised in 2002 for £5000. It had sold by the time I got to the phone. I know it headed South, but I don't know where.
47 Beetle, 56 UK Karmann Cabriolet, 56 UK Beetle, 57 UK Type 2, 59 UK Beetle, 66 UK Fastback.