Standard split
13 years ago

OK, as you've probably noticed - the forum look has been changed to reflect the new design. It was a tough decision to go 'fixed width' instead of full width. I hadn't planned on doing it, but I tried it and I think it looks neater. Would be interested in others opinions on this though...

pre67vw wrote:

Its good, and I understand the effort and time you're putting into this Rob :wink:

Have you considered a SPLIT SCREEN :?: :lol:

I feel that full-width would be my option though, but this time next week, I'll probably be used to this :beer:

Rattletrap – the Volkswagen Beetle that has covered an incredible mileage equivalent to over 35 times around the planet :omg:
Running nifty since 1950… the King of Volkswagens:beer: Why not make friends with this famous little VW – he's on facebook!
:d
http://forums.pre67vw.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=16378 
GKL 7
13 years ago
I seldom agree with standardsplit:lol: but on this occasion i to prefare the full width screen.
I had to check i hadn't accidentally hit the screen% button on my p.c
heb623
13 years ago
Something changed???:lol: :lol: :lol:

:twisted: ET

ps1: Indeed a nice job!!
ps2: As reward you can have my Hebmuller for a cheap price Rob, isn't that a good idea?:oops:
I ’ll never regret the things I did wrong!
I only regret the good things I did for the wrong people!
Standard split
13 years ago

I seldom agree with standardsplit…:lol:

'50 Karmann wrote:

Historic post here:shock:

Rattletrap – the Volkswagen Beetle that has covered an incredible mileage equivalent to over 35 times around the planet :omg:
Running nifty since 1950… the King of Volkswagens:beer: Why not make friends with this famous little VW – he's on facebook!
:d
http://forums.pre67vw.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=16378 
stickman
13 years ago
Wow! Not logged on for over a week. New web site looks excellent:d

Loving the home page. What a pleasant surprise:!: :lol:
pre67vw
  • pre67vw
  • Administration Topic Starter
13 years ago

As reward you can have my Hebmuller for a cheap price Rob, isn't that a good idea?:oops:

heb623 wrote:

Go on then, I'll bite - even if it's just your minichamps...:wink:
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
GKL 7
13 years ago

Go on then, I'll bite - even if it's just your minichamps...:wink:

pre67vw wrote:

Always meant to ask Rob,have you a minichamps roof up?
Seem a little harder to find.
 rsz_toy_heb_003.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
55Kab
13 years ago

OK, as you've probably noticed - the forum look has been changed to reflect the new design. It was a tough decision to go 'fixed width' instead of full width. I hadn't planned on doing it, but I tried it and I think it looks neater. Would be interested in others opinions on this though...

pre67vw wrote:

Meant to say Rob, I like the new look.

As someone else commented it's a difficult discision to change a site that already works well and people have got used to but you've managed it. Hats off to you Sir...