lou cypher
16 years ago
For all you who are not couch potatoes and keyboard crunchers, you may have been at camberg to see me collect my custom heb. I don't see what all the s**t is on the other forums about my heb, hey you get what you pay for, I gave them an Okrasa and 30hrs to finish the car. If all the muppets giving it large about Bob acctually knew what he does for the Euro scene and the quality of his resto's, they may wind their loudmouth necks in!

THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT AND I LOVE IT :twisted:

Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
pre67vw
16 years ago
I saw the car pull into the field, but I'm not really easily shocked or impressed by theatrics so I carried on looking at the very nicely restored Hebs that were there instead. The black and white Heb from Italy for example was once a burned out shell and is now beautiful - that restoration deserves respect!

You would not have thought that the AwefülHeb had passed through such skilled hands, but if you had fun then I'm happy for you :twisted:
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
pre67vw
16 years ago
By the way, Bobs hospitality was again absolutely fantastic at BBT and very much appreciated!
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
356boy
16 years ago
X2, well done bob and thanks
JD
  • JD
  • pre67vw Junkie
16 years ago
I'd assumed that one of you guys had finally made up your mind to sell your soul for a Hebmüller! 😃
"John, you need to get a grip and STOP MOANING AT EVERYTHING. ThumbDown "
UserPostedImage