mrsherbie
14 years ago
I love those pictures. Book cover material.

I always think leather is nice in any old car regardless of whether they originally had vinyl or cloth. I sat in PJT's SP2 which is truly the most magnificent SP2, and the leather was the icing on a perfect cake. Although I guess in a Kab you have got to be careful about letting good soft leather get wet!

i will be taking a plane

'50 Karmann wrote:

Blimey you sold the lovely lady and bought a plane! :shock: But I agree this would be WAY the coolest thing to turn up to HO in! ( make sure the machine guns are working though, old buses make great slow easy targets :lol:

UserPostedImage
"it'll wreck the patina you haven't worked so hard to create" - 50Karmann
lou cypher
14 years ago

Now, where are all the class 356's advertised.

'50 Karmann wrote:

Here's a nice one for you now you have deep pockets :lol:

Oktober '51 split with factory installed type 527 engine (Le Mans race engine)  okt_51.jpeg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
55Kab
14 years ago
That's no good for him, it's lowered! :lol:

GKL 7
  • GKL 7
  • pre67vw Junkie Topic Starter
14 years ago
WOW!Now you're talking,that is beautiful.
How many pennies to take it home,mind you i think it will take selling home to afford it.  okt_51.jpeg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
GKL 7
  • GKL 7
14 years ago

Blimey you sold the lovely lady and bought a plane! :shock: But I agree this would be WAY the coolest thing to turn up to HO in! ( make sure the machine guns are working though, old buses make great slow easy targets :lol:

UserPostedImage

mrsherbie wrote:

On this singular occassion i would prefare to buy British  spitfire%20p7350.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
GKL 7
  • GKL 7
14 years ago
Here's one just for you Anna X :lol:  _K3C4974.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
lou cypher
14 years ago

WOW!Now you're talking,that is beautiful.
How many pennies to take it home,mind you i think it will take selling home to afford it.

'50 Karmann wrote:

That depends on how many pennies you have under your bed

If you have £270k you will be able to take it home :lol: :beer:

Cheaper the a spitfire or a Bf 109 :d
GKL 7
  • GKL 7
14 years ago
A lot of pennies.
Couldn't find a "Swallows Hard" smiley.
mrsherbie
14 years ago
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage 
"it'll wreck the patina you haven't worked so hard to create" - 50Karmann
GKL 7
  • GKL 7
14 years ago
Mine's Cleaner.
pre67vw
14 years ago

A lot of pennies.
Couldn't find a "Swallows Hard" smiley.

'50 Karmann wrote:

You're starting to sound like Stu, if you want a nice one - you're going to have to pay :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
GKL 7
  • GKL 7
14 years ago

You're starting to sound like Stu, if you want a nice one - you're going to have to pay :lol: :lol: :lol:

pre67vw wrote:

It's easy to say now Rob,because i haven't got that sort of money.
But if i had a few million,i could never imagine spending that sort of money on any single item.
Bally
14 years ago
When is/was the feature?

Dave