Hebster52
18 years ago
I just yesterday bought a Karmann Ghia Type-34 project. It is in a sad condition but restorable. I have allready located a frontclip donorpart for it. It will arrive in April. So after that I'm able to start restoring that too. 😃
The HebsterWerks.
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
six-o-one
18 years ago
You must have a lot of spare time with all your projects! 😎
Hebster52
18 years ago
Not really... 😞 I sold the Panelvan to make room for the Ghia. I also have the Standard 11 -63 for sale and hope to get it sold soon. I have planned to keep the following cars:
The Hebster, Karmann Ghia, the split -51 and the 1936 Ford V8 Pickup... That's enough to take care of... :?
The HebsterWerks.
Etzhold1
16 years ago
Hi Hebster,

What year is your typ 34, because I'm looking for a trim from a 1962!
I would like to have one to reproduce a set for a friends car !

Kind regards,

Guido
steve wright
16 years ago
Guido,

there are a few people here in the UK with early T-34's. email me & I'll provide you with contacts.

Cheers,
Steve
'50 Karmann
16 years ago
Welcome to the forum Steve,i enjoy your programme on the radio,espeacially "ask Elvis".
Hebster52
16 years ago
Oops. Well, my (former) T-34 was a -64. I sold :oops: it in September this year as I bought a -67 Double Cab instead... 😎
The HebsterWerks.
steve wright
16 years ago
trust me - i've heard every steve wright DJ/radio joke there is. until i arrived in the UK 10 years ago i thought i was unique!

changing the subject, I'm picking up my '52 next week and am very excited. it's pretty much complete and original although it has an interesting and somewhat potted history. purest turn away now as i won't be leaving the engine stock: it will be getting Okrasa heads, crank and special rods, as well as potentially a Shorrock supercharger. should be fun on crossplies!