heb623
12 years ago
Why always the same people are lucky!!!:x
However congratulations with your very nice Heb!!!:thumbup:

:twisted: ET
I ’ll never regret the things I did wrong!
I only regret the good things I did for the wrong people!
WayneMcCarthy
12 years ago
Great Looking Car ! Well Done Claus & Super Price €
"Mr Stock"
karmann1952
12 years ago
Many thanks for the nice words.
I´m more than very happy and my pulse is still too high :shock: !!!
Here are some more pics from 522. See you in BC...

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
- 1950 VW Hebmüller
- 1951 Split sedan Export
- 1952 Karmann Kabriolett
- 1952 T1 barndoor transporter
- 1963 1200 Export Judson
- 1964 T1 Westfalia SO-34 Flipseat
- 1965 Karmann Ghia convertible
- 1966 T1 Westfalia SO-44 Dormobile

visit my homepage:
www.karmann1952.com
www.hebmuller-registry.com
www.kabriolett-registry.com
oval56
12 years ago
congrats claus on this nice find..... looking forward to park next to it :d
www.oval56.de
www.oval56.com

DBK Germany
vintagevw
12 years ago
Congrats Claus, join the club.
I will park on the other side. :smile: :smile: :beer:

Wat is het fijn om lesbisch te zijn!
YanRami
12 years ago
Absolutely beautiful. And great to learn that the ex-Kurt Ramseier (he restored two in the eighties and later sold this one to the late Rolf Vidal) is in the hands of Claus. So it's going to be out & about.
Can't wait to see it.
If my memory serves me well the car has the big rear window in the roof. Fabulous!
The cream is the Heb, and you know it.
usariemen
12 years ago
As far as I know Rolf Vidal ever had just one Heb and that was not this one.
Master of my domaine.
YanRami
12 years ago
I must admit that as time passes certain things get forgotten and I should start writing more down but I thought from memory that was his car.
I will check my documents but maybe Claus could tell us.
Nice car for sure.
karmann1952
12 years ago
Hi Yan,
nice to hear that you like my new toy. Carsten is right, this wasn´t Mr. Vidals Hebmüller.
Karl was in the VW scene during the seventies and eighties. Karl had a Volkswagen shop in
Switzerland. He knew all the guys around Mr. Gelien (founder Brezelfenstervereinigung) and
also international guys like Bob Gilmore. When I picked up my Heb, I asked for Mr. Vidal.
He didn´t know the guy with the funny large mirrors on the front fenders (Vidal had problems
with his eyes). Mr. Vidal owned a Hebmüller and also my ex 1951 Karmann Kabriolett which
stood in front of my Karmann on the production line (15-07715 and my one 15-07716). Both cars
are in the Netherlands now. Karl owned and restored two other Hebmüllers before my one. Both
cars are in collector hands. Karls gives no informations about owners, and he has no numbers
anymore. In 1989 he restored his third and last Heb 14-00522. The "2" in the middle is not
very good to see. It could also be that this is maybe 14-00532. In BC everybody can have a
look for it and give me his opinion. The guy with the correct answer will get a :beer: !
After the restauration, Karl sold the Heb to his to one of his friends. His friend has passed
away this year, and his children asked Karl to sell it for them. Now it´s in my garage :smile:
Will show my Heb first time at the vintage VOLKSWAGEN meeting at the Meilenwerk in Düsseldorf
https://www.kaeferfreunde-pendelachse.de/aktuell/9-2-kaefertreffen-der-ig 
Greetings from Germany
Claus

Ex Vidal Hebmüller 14-00723:
UserPostedImage
https://karmann1952.de/html/hebmuller_1951_2.html 

Ex Vidal Karmann:
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Hebmüller 14-00522
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
- 1950 VW Hebmüller

visit my homepage:
www.karmann1952.com
YanRami
12 years ago
Good morning Claus,it's 7.45am Sunday and I've slept well. My brain is working.
And thank you for your reply.
The man who restored the car is Kurt (not Karl, surely you're not getting old like me?) but the car was later owned by the late Rolf Gisler and his wife Francoise in Avanches, Switzerland. Rolf Vidal is someone else completely (it's the Rolfs that confused me without thinking carefully!)
I must pull out my documentation and see what I have on your car. I think I have photos of it with the all black car Kurt Ramseier restored. All first class stuff.
Love your car. Can you post a photo for me of your car from behind with the roof closed please? Maybe stand on a chair. I'd like to see the rear window clearly.
Thanks a lot, a lovely little jewel.
Yan
karmann1952
12 years ago
Hi Yan,
hers´s a picture of the rear window. Hope this is OK. What do you think?

UserPostedImage

Peter and me had a great day last sunday at the Meilenwerk in Düsseldorf.
The Heb is fresh polished and ready for Bad Camberg :d
More pictures you will find here:

https://karmann1952.de/html/meilenwerk_2011.html 

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
- 1950 VW Hebmüller

visit my homepage:
www.karmann1952.com
zelensis61
12 years ago
For me the window is the normal size...;
On one of Claus his picts where he is standing next to the car:thumbup: , I have no comment :roll:  IMG_0231s.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
karmann1952
12 years ago
took some pictures today for www.karmann1952.de

https://www.karmann1952gb.karmann1952.de/html/1950_hebmuller.html 
- 1950 VW Hebmüller

visit my homepage:
www.karmann1952.com
brille52
12 years ago
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: x 1.000 !!!

a8)
zelensis61
12 years ago
No further comment ....:drool: :beer:
ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
ste VW agen
12 years ago
Hello Claus :beer: !!!

GREAT WORK on securing that V ery W onderful Heb! Congratulations!! I'm so sorry that I wasn't able to make it to BC to see your car & the other gems, and to meet all you "Legends of Hebmueller" there. But like your Heb ....... all good things do come in time! And I will be there when I finally have something amazing to show!

Thanks for all the lovely photos & from every angle of what appears to be a TOP CLASS RESTO!! These will be helpful to Mark Schlachter in his on - going restoration of the two Hebs in his shop (still)! One became "mine" in 2009 and the other is there just to keep her company!

Aside from the beautiful pics of the car, can you show / describe any original DOCUMENTATION you might have received with the car ie: Registration Docs / Sales Slips / Heb Build sheet? I am especially interested in what info the build sheet might contain as I have one which leaves many questions un - answered.

Hebby Days Ahead :thumbup: !!

I Ha VW e a Dream!! (Well ...... err, Many!)
1) '49 Hebmueller (project)
2) '51 Split Sunroof (project)
3) '56 Oval Ste VW agen (project)
4 & 5) '67 Kabriolett x 2 (projects)
6) '18 K Gold Split Pendant around my neck since 1976 (complete & original)
YanRami
12 years ago
Dear Claus,
Thank you so much for the photo of the rear window, with dimensions.
The Meilenwerk Expo in Düsseldorf looked great.
I will post something about rear windows soon, but before I need to take a photo or two. I hope you will be able to help.
Kind regards,
Yan

streetscene.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.
YanRami
12 years ago
Claus,
Looking through old correspondence today I find a letter dated 29th November 1987, from Kurt Ramseier in Grosshochstetten, where he explicitly states that he owns cars 14-00523 and 14-00570.
He was therefore under the impression that his car was number 523. I thought you may find this interesting and hope this is in line with your assumptions.
Yan
karmann1952
12 years ago

Claus,
Looking through old correspondence today I find a letter dated 29th November 1987, from Kurt Ramseier in Grosshochstetten, where he implicitly states that he owns cars 14-00523 and 14-00570.
He was therefore under the impression that his car was number 523. I thought you may find this interesting and hope this is in line with your assumptions.
Yan

YanRami wrote:

Hi Yan!
Many thanks for the info :thumbup: Now I know the real number. It is very difficult to read the number on the car in painted condition. Nearly all people inclusive me can read 14-00522. I don´t wanted to remove the paint to read the number clearly. In 1987 the car still was not painted, so Kurt could read 14-00523. When I picked the car up this year, Kurt did not know that there is a number in the front! 1987 is long ago. The other Heb 14-00570 is also with switzerland, but without picture in the registry. I have just a bad picture of this black Heb in my documents. Do you have a better picture for me? Maybe one of the pictures which he took with my fresh restored 14-00523 in 1989?
Once again Yan: THANK YOU :beer: :beer: :beer:
Proost!
Claus
- 1950 VW Hebmüller

visit my homepage:
www.karmann1952.com
YanRami
11 years ago
Apologies Claus for the delay. I do have a photo for you of your car freshly restored sitting by the black one. Could you send me an email please with your home address, I only have an old address and i'm unsure it's still current.
Thank you and regards from London,
Yan