pre67vw
  • pre67vw
  • Administration Topic Starter
10 years ago
Only one problem... it's in 1975  1379488_10200616376632688_2026016190_n.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
AW
  • AW
  • pre67vw Junkie
10 years ago
I wonder if this is the same car ??????  Heb.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Heb1.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Heb2.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Heb3.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
GKL 7
10 years ago
:idea:  rsz_timepct20machine.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
usariemen
10 years ago

I wonder if this is the same car ??????

AW wrote:

I would guess not.
Seems unlikely that in this "pre resto" stage the fenders and the holes for the bumper supports in the front apron where changed.
Master of my domaine.
AW
  • AW
  • pre67vw Junkie
10 years ago
I think the photos were took some time in the 80s but not sure.

Andy W
zelensis61
10 years ago
The red one is Hebmuller 13 in usa. The other one is the burnt heb seen like that in Darryl Adams Collection somewhere in 1987 or 1988. It was bought by an Italian bakker who restored it black Ivory. The body nr is not known. The vin is in my records. He bought also the yellowish heb in the picts seen that is restored in Black Red. Car nr 223. The man also owns another heb :drool: :drool: Car 354 complete red with fender skirts.

Now where is my time machine and my 750 dollar...? :omg:
ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
AW
  • AW
  • pre67vw Junkie
10 years ago
Thanks for that :thumbup: Is this 223?

Andy W  1208845_539220046150221_1286265511_n.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
zelensis61
10 years ago
Yes, you can see it in the first pict of the burnt heb. It is in the back ground.

ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
AW
  • AW
  • pre67vw Junkie
10 years ago
:thumbup:

Andy W
ste VW agen
10 years ago

The red one is Hebmuller 13 in usa. The other one is the burnt heb seen like that in Darryl Adams Collection somewhere in 1987 or 1988. It was bought by an Italian bakker who restored it black Ivory. The body nr is not known. The vin is in my records. He bought also the yellowish heb in the picts seen that is restored in Black Red. Car nr 223. The man also owns another heb :drool: :drool: Car 354 complete red with fender skirts.

Now where is my time machine and my 750 dollar...? :omg:

Originally Posted by: zelensis61 

Hi Peter!

Another "Burnt Heb?"

Can you tell us more of the history of that one? How / When was it burned? Was it pulled from the collapsed Heb factory building in July. 1949?? :roll:

Thanks & more Hebby Days ahead!

ste VW e
I Ha VW e a Dream!! (Well ...... err, Many!)
1) '49 Hebmueller (project)
2) '51 Split Sunroof (project)
3) '56 Oval Ste VW agen (project)
4 & 5) '67 Kabriolett x 2 (projects)
6) '18 K Gold Split Pendant around my neck since 1976 (complete & original)
zelensis61
10 years ago
Stevwe. About that heb I know only that it was burnt in a fire together with another beetle. The date must be in the 80s or earlier. It is unknown to me where in the States. The pict was taken in Florida.
That is the only other burnt heb I know. Altough a Belgian Heb was actualy in the factory at the same moment of the big fire in july 1949 but came out unharmed. It was delivered on 23 july. That car is now known as Teufelheb, Devilsheb as like in hell, in flames....Get it:twisted:

I also know that a Swiss Heb was demolished in a fire 2 years ago. It was not known what nr, what owner and where it came from. There is only one pict known of that one. Red with white sides.

Another Swiss heb was scrapped in the 60s that is known as Mrs Baders Heb. She kept the doors until the 90s. The car was scrapped because an engine fire.

That's all folks. 😛