Rlmartinez
5 years ago
Welcome back everyone!
I am working on my 54 bug. I have owned it for about 30 years.
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
Grot
5 years ago
Ha! I have owned a 54 Cabrio since 1983 and it is STILL not inished.
Rlmartinez
5 years ago
Mine is finally on the road. I am going to drive it up to Kelly Park. Should be interesting
pre67vw
5 years ago
Let’s see some pics!!
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
mrmagyar
5 years ago
Hi and welcome back!

Thirty years? I don't like rushing either! I don't think any of us sits back and thinks 'I have absolutely nothing left to do on this car'. Can you post some pictures of your project please?

Andy.
1949 Belgian Standard
1955 UK RHD De Luxe
BEETLE MAN
5 years ago
Hello People
How do you upload pictures.
Rlmartinez
5 years ago
I tried uploading pictures but it stated no jpeg files. I will get this figured out and get some pictures posted.
mrmagyar
5 years ago
To attach a file to a post, you need to be using the main 'Post Reply' or 'New Topic' page and not 'Quick Reply', or Click the 'Attach' button to on an existing Message.

On this page, below the message box, you will find a check-box 'Attach files to this post?'. When you Click on the 'Post' button you are redirected to the Attachments Page where you can Upload and Attach Files.

To upload a file from your computer, click the 'Browse' button and locate the file. Once you have selected a file, click 'Upload'.

Once the upload is completed the file name will appear over the Upload Section. You can click 'Back' to return to the Topic.

1949 Belgian Standard
1955 UK RHD De Luxe
pre67vw
5 years ago
I've just done a forum upgrade which has promised a revised and easier to use way to upload and attach images - time will tell I suppose :wink:
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
Rlmartinez
5 years ago
 IMG_2265.png You have insufficient rights to see the content.

mrmagyar
5 years ago
Beautiful car! How did you manage to attach a photo as I can't see the 'add image' check-box anymore 😞
1949 Belgian Standard
1955 UK RHD De Luxe
Fiber Split
5 years ago
I am having the same problems with photos :omg:

Andy W
51reutter
5 years ago
Congrats on the 54! My dream beetle... enjoy and share more pictures with us!
Cheers
Instagram | @early_type