jonesy
5 years ago
hello all, i'm not really a technophob but i do struggle sometimes with these forums etc

I'm sure this is a real easy one but i can't find it... how the hell do i edit a post?

Cheers :beer:
Neil (aka Jonesy)
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
jonesy
5 years ago
I'll try using the forum more, if that can help keep things going, as it would be a shame to lose the forum. So i'm trying to get to grips with using the forum better than i currently can so that i can use it more.
the sad truth is that as a sole trader a rarely get time to use the forums for 'chat' and so i'm only seen to be using the forums to 'sell' (and buy)

If this is OK the the people running the website and forums then i'll try to have an input in this way by offreing only parts i think will be of interest to 'real' enthusiasts. (by that i mean i won't start selling tea towels etc, i'll always offer good nos or used vw parts to help members find the parts they need for their vw's.

if its not OK to use the forums this way, then please just say and i'll step back from posting parts adverts.

Cheers,
Neil
Fiber Split
5 years ago
I dont think you can edit on this forum also up loading photos is now Naff.

Andy W
pre67vw
5 years ago

hello all, i'm not really a technophob but i do struggle sometimes with these forums etc

I'm sure this is a real easy one but i can't find it... how the hell do i edit a post?

Cheers :beer:
Neil (aka Jonesy)

Originally Posted by: jonesy 

You should have an edit button on the top right of the post?

Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
jonesy
5 years ago

You should have an edit button on the top right of the post?

Originally Posted by: pre67vw 

i do now thanks UserPostedImage​​​​​​​

pre67vw
5 years ago

I'll try using the forum more, if that can help keep things going, as it would be a shame to lose the forum. So i'm trying to get to grips with using the forum better than i currently can so that i can use it more.
the sad truth is that as a sole trader a rarely get time to use the forums for 'chat' and so i'm only seen to be using the forums to 'sell' (and buy)

If this is OK the the people running the website and forums then i'll try to have an input in this way by offreing only parts i think will be of interest to 'real' enthusiasts. (by that i mean i won't start selling tea towels etc, i'll always offer good nos or used vw parts to help members find the parts they need for their vw's.

if its not OK to use the forums this way, then please just say and i'll step back from posting parts adverts.

Cheers,

Neil

Originally Posted by: jonesy 

As long as the items are relevant then I don't see any problem at all. UserPostedImage​​​​​​​

Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
jonesy
5 years ago

As long as the items are relevant then I don't see any problem at all. UserPostedImage​​​​​​​

thanks rob