Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
pre67vw
10 years ago
So much money... And you'd have to pay to get that roof sorted out as well :rofl:
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
rwmindy
10 years ago

So much money... And you'd have to pay to get that roof sorted out as well :rofl:

Originally Posted by: pre67vw 

It appears every time a new heb is listed the owner is adding $30 to $50k from the last one listed.

These cars now appear to be headed to the "preservationists" who put 100 miles on a car in 10 years. That is a different type of collector. Absolutely nothing wrong with it. It is just a very different type of collection.

I think regular enthusiast's are going to start seeing hebs as more of a responsibility then a car for true enjoyment. It is not always a good thing to see your car appreciate too much. It can make you paranoid about your car. That, in turn, can take some of the enjoyment out of owning it.

I personally do not want to turn my VWs into a museum. "Look don't touch" is not a hobby to me. It is a responsibility to preserve. I have enough responsibilities in my life to turn my VWs into that 🙂 I do appreciate those that do it. They are nice to see!