Fiber Split
7 years ago
Was talking to them about ordering some parts from them via email. They sent a mail saying shall we send an invoice to the email and I said yes then I have heard nothing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:( Dose any one know if all is OK at there end ??????

Andy W
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
Rod_vw
7 years ago
I've had good service from SAM in the past, not always quick as some items are not in stock but he gets there in the end.

Rod
lifeintheslowlane
7 years ago
I heard from them last week. I'm after their repro Early Ghia Rear Lights and they are in the process of making some after their summer break. Like a lot of these small volume producers they work feverishly in the workshop for a few weeks, when they have replenished their stock they email.

It can be irritating but they do everything themselves...usually it's prompt communications that suffers. Hang in there :smile:
John.
pre67vw
7 years ago
I've got a lot of stuff from him in the past, I tend to not send him money until he tells me the parts are available - but he's not let me down so far, in fact he's been extremely helpful making some one off parts for me :thumbup:
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW