Nice to finally meet Mrs. Herbie, and thanks for the BBQ Rob! 😃

A few photos from Sunday... 

UserPostedImage
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
Bert53
17 years ago
Nice photos Malc 😃

It was great to meet up with everyone at the show and finally put some faces to the names.
Sorry we missed the BBQ Rob......my fault for spending too long looking for those rare, elusive, cheap parts again. Somehow I never seem to find any. :roll:
pre67vw
17 years ago
Here are my Peppercorn Photos 

Great to meet a few people from the forum, shame there wasn't a better vintage turnout to the show - thats the English weather for you though!
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
mrsherbie
17 years ago
That pic of Pauls 46 is fantastic!

Nice to meet forum people! I laughed a lot and chatted even more! :oops: :lol: Best of all the samba was just MOTd Friday afternoon! So I drove it to its first show outing in 5yrs 😃 still smiling! :D
So busy being over excitable all weekend that I completely forgot BBQ! :oops:

There is no denying the obvious slide from vintage to buses.

Jeff and his wife and the Murrays were on the go from dawn til gone midnight each day! I have no idea where they found the energy!
:shock:
But they 'make' Peppercorn.

How many other shows hand out free wine, and soft drinks for the kids?

Top weekend 😃
"it'll wreck the patina you haven't worked so hard to create" - 50Karmann
pre67vw
17 years ago

How many other shows hand out free wine, and soft drinks for the kids?

"mrsherbie" wrote:

:shock: wine and lemonade for the kids? :lol: :lol:
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
pre67vw
17 years ago
Look how much its changed since these were taken in 2000  5562.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
pre67vw
17 years ago
:arrow:  5563.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
six-o-one
17 years ago

Look how much its changed since these were taken in 2000

"pre67vw" wrote:

I think Peppercorn is still recovering from the mud in 2004! :? :shock:
six-o-one
17 years ago
Can anyone tell me who owns this now? :?  5972.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Chris
17 years ago
I know Brian burrows bought it from Keith Lesiter when keith sold up in 2000 ( it was around then anyway), however BB has since sold it. There was a posting on VZi the other day about some guy having it in storage with a number of other VW's, but I've no idea who it is.

A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day.
Jules
17 years ago

Can anyone tell me who owns this now? :?

"six-o-one" wrote:

49 STD is now owned by a private collector, it was us that sold the car on Brians behalf!
six-o-one
17 years ago

Can anyone tell me who owns this now? :?

"Jules" wrote:

49 STD is now owned by a private collector, it was us that sold the car on Brians behalf!

"six-o-one" wrote:

Does that mean it will never see the light of day again and will be hidden away? :?