stu
  • stu
  • pre67vw Junkie Topic Starter
15 years ago
[quote=69project]think ive posted this before

https://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthread.php?t=541745 

that first one looks good!!, reasonably priced too!!, ill ring that 2moz, ta for the link, i hadnt seen that.
VW Stan
15 years ago
How about a Red RHD '55 for £5999?

Looks very nice in the pictures It's lowered but comes with the original beam so will go back up no problem!

RHD 55 Oval... 

:d

Red 55 oval.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
It's hard to say what my girlfriend does for a living...

...She sells sea shells on the sea shore!
topolino
15 years ago
the red rhd 55 belongs to 1 inch warrior, there are build up pics on restowagen, it used to be ultramaroon in colour, its one hell of a solid car.
VW Stan
15 years ago

the red rhd 55 belongs to 1 inch warrior, there are build up pics on restowagen, it used to be ultramaroon in colour, its one hell of a solid car.

topolino wrote:

More pics as mentioned by topolino...

Red '55... 

ee415a67.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  ee415e94-1.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  ee415eab.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  f4ca4ae4.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  f545e5ad.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  f545e480.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  f545ee1c.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
It's hard to say what my girlfriend does for a living...

...She sells sea shells on the sea shore!
GKL 7
15 years ago
C'mon Stu whats your opinion.
stu
  • stu
15 years ago

C'mon Stu whats your opinion.

'50 Karmann wrote:

i think the red 55 looked better in its original ultramaroon to be honest lol, ive just rang the 56 on volkszone about 5 times & yes you've guessed it yet again their not answering their mobile or landline...
stu
  • stu
15 years ago
every bloody time i call someone they dont answer!! or dont email me back
64rotbox
15 years ago
"THIS CAR IS A MONEY MAKER, PEOPLE WILL PAY YOU TO ATTEND THEIR EVENTS. HOW FUN WOULD IT BE TO DRIVE THIS CAR IN A PARADE OR TO TAKE YOUR CHILDREN TRICK OR TREATING? PARK IT IN FRONT OF YOUR BUSINESS TO DRAW PUBLIC, PUT IT INTO A SHOW AND SEE THE GUYS FACE WITH THE $500,000 HEMI CUDA WHEN YOU GET THE TROPHY HE THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO GET!"

Meanwhile, back on planet Earth... :?
You can call me Al.
mrsherbie
15 years ago
It wont look quite so good when its been to a few uk shows with torrential rain and mud! :lol:

I still think out of everything so far posted on this thread, for the money, the blue 53 of Dave from the split van centre is the only one I would really want from a pure desire point of view or the black 57 sunroof which is a real bargain! or the beige 57 Guido posted if the Euro was'nt so against us!
"it'll wreck the patina you haven't worked so hard to create" - 50Karmann
Rich Oakley
15 years ago

More pics as mentioned by topolino...

Red '55... 

VW Stan wrote:

A friend of mine restored this car. It is easily worth the money (although I would have left it Ultramaroon too).
47 Beetle, 56 UK Karmann Cabriolet, 56 UK Beetle, 57 UK Type 2, 59 UK Beetle, 66 UK Fastback.
stu
  • stu
15 years ago
ive been sent details of a south african rhd 56, still in original paint, it looks good from the pics, supposedly had no welding!, but it wont be here for a couple of weeks & hes got no proper price yet, so it looks like more waiting... :lol:
gary c
15 years ago
Hey stu was it you who bought that 58 on VZi ? if so shes a beauty
topolino
15 years ago
he is too busy fitting a ragtop and slammin it at the moment.:twisted:
stu
  • stu
15 years ago

Hey stu was it you who bought that 58 on VZi ? if so shes a beauty

gary c wrote: