Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)

He´s on FB if you want to ask him directly, I can put you in touch.

Originally Posted by: JD 

Yes, please... I am in with peter schepens, and a heb logo with brown background. ;-)

Edit: FOUND him . It is ok JD. :beer:
JD 8 years ago

Thanks JD. Another lead to that car that is now in hands from a friend in Belgium... 😉 recently bought.
The search goes on to FISCHER and who made it. It is for sure a Swiss made car.

Originally Posted by: zelensis61 

He´s on FB if you want to ask him directly, I can put you in touch.

It belonged to my friend Andreas Augenstein (Adde), who is one of the guys who make a the Steiner Rad wheels.
I saw him at Bad Camberg, so i could have asked him. Don't know how much more he knows about it than what was on his blog though.

Thanks JD. Another lead to that car that is now in hands from a friend in Belgium... 😉 recently bought.
The search goes on to FISCHER and who made it. It is for sure a Swiss made car.

JD 8 years ago

Picking up an older thread...; JD, if you are around. I want to find out more about the Fischer pick up as someone asked me on that one ? Can you or someone else give extra light about its origine?
Thanks.

It belonged to my friend Andreas Augenstein (Adde), who is one of the guys who make a the Steiner Rad wheels.
I saw him at Bad Camberg, so i could have asked him. Don't know how much more he knows about it than what was on his blog though.

The red pick up is not a Beutler - it´s a Fischer. Search for Fischer on the forum.

Picking up an older thread...; JD, if you are around. I want to find out more about the Fischer pick up as someone asked me on that one ? Can you or someone else give extra light about its origine?
Thanks.

Not a Beutler and not a Meeusen, One Off in hands of Geoffrey Spitaels Belgium. The second one is also a one off....probably central or south America, not sure.

Thank you

What about this one.

real or replica?

Originally Posted by: pbaptist 

Not a Beutler and not a Meeusen, One Off in hands of Geoffrey Spitaels Belgium. The second one is also a one off....probably central or south America, not sure.

What about this one.

real or replica?

Originally Posted by: pbaptist 

Is that not a Meeussen owned by a Belgian guy?

:twisted:ET  minicoxmeeussen.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
AW 10 years ago
What about this one.  wag.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  wag1.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
What about this one.

real or replica?

beutlervwcombi.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.