zelensis61
19 years ago
Hi folks,

I just want to ask you guy's if anyone out here who owns HEBMULLER picts' want to share them with me?

I like that car a lot and want to make a virtual photobook for myself.
If I can find enough Picts I can make a CD with the information and can send it to you if you want . ( just the price of sending and a CD)

So I am in search for picts of all kinds: complete Hebmuller , Details , Wrekcs, accidented cars, racing cars, in restoration cars, finished cars, originals, ....

I also like to know who owns the cars, the nrs if possible and their details.

I know , I know.... Yan RAMI ownes alreaddy a book with picts ( It is more like a BIBLE if you ask me because it is so complete and he doesn't stop putting picts in it.. :lol: ) Keep up the good work Yan

I just want to know as much as possible about that little coachbuilt and will not make proffit out the picts I may receive.

Any info is welkom, just give me a mail if you want to help me.

If anyone thinks that I can not do such a thing :oops: just let me know.
Then I will ask Rob to delete this message. This message is also sent to Yan in private so he can give me his blessing :roll: .

ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
zelensis61
19 years ago
Me again,
First: THANK YOU for those who send me a mail 😃

Second : I just want to clear something out about the subject above [/i]. :oops:
:!: I will not put those picts on the net. NO WAY [i] :!:

I just want to collect nice picts about the HEBMULLER vw for a private collection. I only send a copy of a cd at those who ownes a HEB when they want one. YAN RAMI is the first one on my list. , ROB is the second one.

Thank you , Peter

ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
Larry
19 years ago
Peter,

I have a few photo's that I will share with you. Just e-mail me and I'll e-mail them to you.

Larry 🙂
Enjoy life to the fullest - in a VINTAGE VW
YanRami
19 years ago
Peter, go for it. We are very happy that you will look for further interesting Hebmuller material, and are delighted that you will be sharing your findings with the Registry.
Good luck,
Yan
The cream is the Heb, and you know it.
heb623
19 years ago
Hi peter & Yan ,
Did i send you the great picture with that nice female model, i think i have posted in this board, but i"m not sure, if i send to you Yan !
I can make some copy's and send them to you ! ( size is A5)
Send me a mail if you want that picrure, and the way you want it ( black and white, 2 tone or......, let me know!!
Yan are you still intrested in my logo, because i'm almost sold out now and i have to wait 6 weeks before i get new logo's !

Kind regards,

Guido
I ’ll never regret the things I did wrong!
I only regret the good things I did for the wrong people!
heb623
19 years ago
DON'T KNOW HOW HE IS DOING THAT :?: :?: :?:
THINK I HAVE TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD :lol: :lol:

:twisted: ET
PS; I think it is because i'm a stupid dog!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PS of ET: You see he did it again!!! :shock:
He is trying to make me a bad name because I have a black split window, a black Hebmuller and a beautiful black haired wife ... and he ... NOT! HA!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I am changing my password now this minute 😎 😎 😎

heb623
19 years ago
Sorry ET,

Je was nog ingelogt op deze site via mijn PC, ik verander dat dadelijk, maar kon het niet laten deze nog te posten onder u naam !! :lol:

Guido
Etzhold1
19 years ago
Voila!!!!!!!!!!

:wink:
heb623
19 years ago
YOU EVIL MAN :!: :evil: :evil: :evil: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

zelensis61
19 years ago
Hi , GUetIDO
(I do not know who is talking to me but it is Guido or ET :lol: )

I do not collect (al) the picts on paper or printed but just on my PC to burn later on a CD with some info on every car.

Of coarse is Yan collecting them on paper for his bible and he likes also the picts .
If you have picts of HEB's you can just mail them , even scans are welcome . If you have Picts on Paper you can send them to me and Ill send them to yan.

I want to make a collection with existing Hebs with info on every car.
One map on one car, and than a map with old picts of Hebs that are gone, forever :cry:

So let the picts roll in.

Thanks, for al the Help and InFO [/b].

PS : to guido, Maybe I ll go to EURO but only on sunday. I have to go
to a mariage on saturday and maybe I can't make it :twisted:  1239.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.