yodathewise
16 years ago
Newbie here ... wanted any accessories for my 65 beetle ... roofracks vents etc.... anyone know the best place to buy them ? or find them ?
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
Andy Sparks
16 years ago
Speak to Julian at KK, he'll be able to help you out.
You can never have too many accessories on your car. 🙂
Johnnyâ„¢
16 years ago
SSP VW heritage have a good range of period accessiories for 65- on bugs as well, they do a really nice bambus style front shelf and some other stuff
UserPostedImage

Ass, Gas or Grass.... No one Rides for Free!
crazydaze
16 years ago
ebay, www.thesamba.com, check the for sale area at www.restowagenuk.com as well.

Alex.
yodathewise
16 years ago
cheers fella just got me a nice miller spotlight ... from restowagen
😃
Andy Sparks
16 years ago
Has it got the arm? if not KK do them

i believe.
You can never have too many accessories on your car. 🙂
yodathewise
16 years ago
so far i have assembled .......

albert mirrors , hassia clear fog , miller amber fog , chromekappen , empi glovebox pull .........

Wondering if anyone knows who does the best quality stainless roofracks ???

Seen one on coolair for 199.95 and says show quality ....hmmmm anyone know if that means it's rubbish ??

cheers for any info ....

mrsherbie
16 years ago
You might be better off posting the question on Restowagen, the most people with the most knowledge on roofracks and accessories are all on there all the time.
Personally I would always go for an original old painted roofrack, genuine old accessories are so much more interesting than new ones made in china, but if you want shiny I agree you cant beat stainless. Even I love stainless bumper blades. 😃
"it'll wreck the patina you haven't worked so hard to create" - 50Karmann
crazydaze
16 years ago
I prefer the painted finish myself too, just remember that even when you buy a vintage repro rack you are probably best burgeting to have it powdercoated and revarnished for longer lasting appearance etc.

Alex.