'50 Karmann
17 years ago
Taken a few years back but where are these lovely cars today?
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
'50 Karmann
17 years ago
and  6201.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
'50 Karmann
17 years ago
and  6202.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
'50 Karmann
17 years ago
and  6203.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
'50 Karmann
17 years ago
and  6204.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Tina
17 years ago
Sure i know where some of them are:

they are all gone, i know a couple of them, stored in garages of VERY,
and i mean VERY rich people, in different countries, some of them will NEVER see the daylight again, and when i say never, I MEAN NEVER, at least in our generation !

most, or lets say 99% of the people here, does not even imagine how many of them are around in collectors "not usig never a car on the street" people !

in one way sad but in the other way everybodys "right of possession", we only see the mid condition cars here, but very, VERY seldom the cream of them.

thats the sad reality
and i remember not to many years ago the price range was still acceptable, but now !!!???

guess we need a moneymaker machine....... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

but as long we are walking and not liying, we should be thakful πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Strange people, strange cars, US Ghost Towns (Ruby and Bodie)
Robinson 22 and 44, Pappelen u. Jelände 911er
'50 Karmann
17 years ago
Yes,many answers but none to the question asked.
Bjoern
17 years ago
...is the old car of Mr. Josef Rath from Germany. He sold it many years ago to Verona - Italy. This car must be known by the visitors of the Bad Camberg meetings.

Now, Mr. Rath knows, that he did a mistake to sell it. If you know any HebmΓΌller for sale, he would be happy for a call...
Tina
17 years ago
we can go to discover some of them if you want !?

i know some but the owners want to be mostly secret, thats the problem in the rich mens world, and IF they once sell one they go to the big auctions like cristies or southebys etc

no barn finds around anymore for us normal people

Bjoern
17 years ago
I think, nobody asked you for the whole or exact adress. There a some famous cars of the 1980s / 1990s, which were sold or not seen for many years.

My old grandma always told me, that sometimes it is better to say nothing that to tell always the stuff, nobody really wants to know.
Tina
17 years ago
Grandmas are always right !!!

Right, thats what i said, many of them are stored but never seen on the street....................................

a hi to Grandma with respect for the older generation

Tina
17 years ago
Right ! Thats correct ! I agree to 100%
zelensis61
17 years ago
I know that Mr Raabe owns early a heb, sold it, Than he bought the red one, drove it a while and got is sold again...
That is 2 major mistakes in one life... The chance he get him a new heb is 1 out of 120 ..( the left over cars) In a decade ... 😞

The black and ivory in pict 4 is in japan now.. restored by Lenny and for the credit of a flat 3+1....owner 😎

The first and second pict is for me the same car...Maybe I am wrong but correct me if so. :oops:
I have no clue about its nr, owner or state where the car is now

Help is apreciated.. :lol:
Like those cars I have another dozen on wich I want to know where they are, wich car it is and what the nr's are...

Greetings . Peter , Still looking on Hebmuller information...

ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
'50 Karmann
17 years ago
Show us Peter
It's nice to see pictures even if we don't get answers
zelensis61
17 years ago
this one for example  6225.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
zelensis61
17 years ago
another one Nr 223  6226.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
zelensis61
17 years ago
Nr 608 ? Look good, hot Vws from the 90's  6227.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
zelensis61
17 years ago
I can go on and on and on ...
Der lauft , und lauft, und lauft, und lauft.... :roll:

Any help is welcome  6228.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
zelensis61
17 years ago
This could be a hard one.....

Anybody recognise this one ? :lol:  6229.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
brille52
17 years ago
Do you mean the left or the right one ? :wink:

Regarding the other pics : the first you showed with the red plate - number is here in South Tirol - has been at the last Bad Camberg and Hessisch Oldendorf shows - if I see it right.....
the second one belongs to the same person which bought the red one shown at the beginning - he lives not exactly in Verona but in the neighbourhood......btw., he owns three Hebs , an early Cab , a mid fifty Cab and some Porsches.....

Hope, that helped a little bit....

Andreas 😎