heb623
  • heb623
  • pre67vw Junkie Topic Starter
16 years ago
Coming soon photographs of the new and this time PERFECT body restauration of Heb 623!!!

Wait and see!

I know for sure that the mouth of a certain Dutch person will fall open when he and all the people of the world can see the difference between his so said "professional" restauration of a Hebmuller and a real restauration by a professional of my Hebmuller!

:twisted: ET
I ’ll never regret the things I did wrong!
I only regret the good things I did for the wrong people!
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
zelensis61
16 years ago
It is about time that you open that book...
Did your "new restorer 😎 " pass his test in leadspreading after the failiure of the previous restorer ?

Get us some picts ET , show us that black beauty
or is ET mean again? :evil:  14287.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
heb623
  • heb623
16 years ago
Wait and see!!!

:twisted: ET (the mean one)  14289.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Etzhold1
16 years ago

It is about time that you open that book...
Get us some picts ET , show us that black beauty
or is ET mean again? :evil:

"zelensis61" wrote:

Peter I think , you mean the remains of that black beauty, Its terrible to see What that "Hollands prutsventje" did to ET's Heb and that for 15000 euro ! I have here pictures from the car after removing the paint and filler, And the pictures are nice, if you seen the heb in real is even worse!
We need to do a lot of welding again ! He was welding like a 12 year old child ! He should be banned to an island without cars, so he can't do that again to somebody else's car !

Guido
zelensis61
16 years ago
Hey guido,
When I was 12 years i was a pretty good welder....i tought. :lol:
until a weld broke and I fell with my butt on the floor after the seat of my go cart was broken.... :oops:
Dammn that hurts if i think on it.

Guido, you still have my mailadres.... I am waiting :roll:
greetings
ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
Etzhold1
16 years ago
Peter,
In a few day's I'll post pictures here !
Before and after !! We are working now on the decklid !
I think he was using ET's decklid to make glassfiber Hebmuller decklids :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: !
I assume He welded it back together, but now its impossible to put the L handle on it :roll: :roll: :roll: And dont forget there where some hole's where they not should be, probably He sandblasted holes in the decklid, but it was to many work to weld , so he used sprayfiller to cover them ! We found 12 layers sprayfiller on the decklid and car ! A large dent was covered with filler also, we worked a half hour on this dent and it was removed without using filler ! That guy In Holland S..... :twisted: :twisted:

Guido
heb623
  • heb623
16 years ago

When I was 12 years i was a pretty good welder....i tought

Hehehe you tought!
You just were S.....!!!

:twisted: ET (the mean again :lol: :lol: :lol: )
vintagevw
16 years ago
Did I missed something?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Wat is het fijn om lesbisch te zijn!
heb623
  • heb623
16 years ago
Hello Guido, opa and Armen,

Still on the Bahamas enjoying the nice weather, the nice food, the nice people overhere! 😃
What enjoyes me the most are the photo's you send me of my Hebmuller!
Unbelievable!! Good job!! Did you give the men a cigar and beer?
The Dutch guy told me he was going to restore my car in the orignal way, I did not know that Hebmuller used that much of filler, opa estimates 20 to 25 kgs were used to model the car into a Hebmuller again!!!
Thank God that naked sheet metal is grey and not yellow, otherwise the Hebmuller looked more than a Ducth cheese with holes than to a car!!! :shock: (after peeling the paint and filler!)
When I see that all I know somebody who could go to opa to learn "how to restore a Hebmuller!
Due to the legal actions the Dutch man can or will undertake when I publish his name here I can only say that his company’s name sounds like “MASTICO”. (Italian filler)
However I think when he sees the the results of his restore job, I mean “glacing job”, he will think twice before he does! 😳 😳 😳

:twisted: ET