vintagevw
15 years ago
Got this from a friend today!
Comes with paperwork from the first owner, october 1953.
The lucky bastard :lol: :lol: :lol:  15485.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Wat is het fijn om lesbisch te zijn!
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
reminou75
15 years ago
:shock: wow, cool...
mrsherbie
15 years ago
That IS nice 😃 I wonder what colour it is under its dust jacket?!
"it'll wreck the patina you haven't worked so hard to create" - 50Karmann
48REME
15 years ago

That IS nice 😃 I wonder what colour it is under its dust jacket?!

"mrsherbie" wrote:

It's probably like this nice Belgian number. Same year too.  15499.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Etzhold1
15 years ago
qwerty
15 years ago
Here's one my friend just found in CA - not split, but a 57 vert that has been sitting since mid 70's...

img.photobucket.com/albums/v221/tommy-turtle/my cars/1957 vert/DSC07359.jpg 

img.photobucket.com/albums/v221/tommy-turtle/my cars/1957 vert/DSC07368.jpg   15507.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
qwerty
15 years ago
another  15508.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
tman
  • tman
  • pre67vw Junkie
15 years ago

Here's one my friend just found in CA - not split, but a 57 vert that has been sitting since mid 70's...

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v221/tommy-turtle/my cars/1957 vert/DSC07359.jpg 

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v221/tommy-turtle/my cars/1957 vert/DSC07368.jpg 

"qwerty" wrote:

Here you go...

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
Andrew
195x Deluxe oval Beetle
Binz Doublecab
vintagevw
15 years ago
Great pics!
Etzhold1
15 years ago
Nice finds !
Pascal your decklid is ready :shock:
I'll Check the shipping costs to Huckeswagen :twisted: :twisted:

CU,

Guido
vintagevw
15 years ago
Thanks Guido,
Please take DHL :lol:
my03yellowv
15 years ago
here is mine when I found it sitting since the early 1970's  15801.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
SplitPersonality
15 years ago
Great thread...keep the pictures coming!

I just pulled this October-43 Kubelwagen from this backyard. It was taken off the road in 1962, stored in a barn until 1992, then under this tarp in the garden of the son of the original owner until I bought it one month ago. All matching numbers, very original car - cog wheel logo all over it - even the engine bits. Will be fixed mechanically and driven as is - battlescars included..  15897.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
pre67vw
15 years ago

I just pulled this October-43 Kubelwagen from this backyard. It was taken off the road in 1962, stored in a barn until 1992, then under this tarp in the garden of the son of the original owner until I bought it one month ago. All matching numbers, very original car - cog wheel logo all over it - even the engine bits. Will be fixed mechanically and driven as is - battlescars included..

"SplitPersonality" wrote:

INCREDIBLE!!
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
six-o-one
15 years ago

I just pulled this October-43 Kubelwagen from this backyard. It was taken off the road in 1962, stored in a barn until 1992, then under this tarp in the garden of the son of the original owner until I bought it one month ago. All matching numbers, very original car - cog wheel logo all over it - even the engine bits. Will be fixed mechanically and driven as is - battlescars included..

"SplitPersonality" wrote:

AMAZING!! :shock: :shock:
48REME
15 years ago
Bloody marvelous! Fantastic pic too
2splits
15 years ago
OH SNAP!
Kevin

-51 Split Rag
-58 Ghia Cab with Okrasa
-57 356
mrsherbie
15 years ago
:shock: 😃
mrsherbie
15 years ago

here is mine when I found it sitting since the early 1970's

"my03yellowv" wrote:

Lovely patina there on Diamond green? 😃
my03yellowv
15 years ago
its actually not Diamond Green under the green is the original Ultramaroon color with red interior wierd mix ...its a May 1955 oval and according to the charts that color wasn't an option then but others have the same color combo out there so it exsists.