2splits
  • 2splits
  • pre67vw Junkie Topic Starter
16 years ago
Registry information on over 2,200 pre-oval period vehicles is now available.

In the attached link, you will find information about these cars that have been complied over many years by many different people. Some of the information is I am sure dated. If you have updates to this information, you are welcome to resubmit the information so it can be updated. If your car is not shown or it needs updated, you can use the following link to fill out the information:

Fill Out Registry Information Here 

At a minimum, I need the chassis number and type of car it is (11C, 11G, etc.) Would also like to have the original engine number, the body number, the original color, where it is currently located, date produced, date delivered, where it was delivered and whether you are OK with me posting your name and email address on the registry.

Also included is a separate tab for cars sold in the U.S. through Hoffman Motors. Probably won't have much interest here, but anyway, for more information see:

Hoffmann Information 

There are also separate tabs for Hebmullers and pre 57 convertibles. I will also be adding barndoor buses, lowlight ghias, and other coach built cars.

To access the database see:

Access to the Registry 

As I mentioned below, you will need to scroll down to go to the different tabs. Right now, you will go directly to the Hoffman tab.
 16030.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Kevin

-51 Split Rag
-58 Ghia Cab with Okrasa
-57 356
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
mrsherbie
16 years ago
You are really amazing to be doing this! I will forward our 2 which are not on there when I can find their birth certificates as I have never even looked up some of that stuff!
"it'll wreck the patina you haven't worked so hard to create" - 50Karmann
2splits
  • 2splits
  • pre67vw Junkie Topic Starter
16 years ago
I appreciate it. I'm going to update the samba once a month, so be patient if your information doesn't show up for awhile.
Kevin

-51 Split Rag
-58 Ghia Cab with Okrasa
-57 356
356boy
16 years ago
you got far to much spare time on your hands kevin, perhaps another project to join your stunning collection
mrsherbie
16 years ago

you got far to much spare time on your hands kevin, perhaps another project to join your stunning collection

"356boy" wrote:

:lol: YES Let me! Let me! find you something really OLD & RUSTY!!!*! to keep you properly busy! :shock: :lol:
"it'll wreck the patina you haven't worked so hard to create" - 50Karmann