zelensis61
15 years ago
Hey Guys, after a period of less time I have a new question about a older pict.

Does anybody know who's or what car this is? And yes I know it is a Heb.:roll:  6-22-2008-14 forum.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
six-o-one
15 years ago
#350?

245786.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  240399.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  245799.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  132264.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
zelensis61
15 years ago
Thanks Malc
If it is car 350 than the red DAN ARENA pict is not correct.[-x
However I think it is indeed The same car thus it can not be #350 as that should be Bill Collins car.

It just is so funny to see a Karmann back window in a Heb, I have this late 50's pict of a Ivory or white heb( black and white pict) where you can clearly see that they used also a Karmann back window. I wonder if it is the same car?
I will ask Dan if he can clear this out.
I am pretty sure that Dan Arena's car is without a Heb number in the front.

Thanks. Peter.
ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
GKL 7
15 years ago

funny to see a Karmann back window in a Heb

zelensis61 wrote:

One good point the car has then.
zelensis61
15 years ago
Thanks, georges...
You whould not believe it if I tell you that some more parts are used on both cars? And I do not mean Normal production parts. :roll:
Hebmuller worked with VW engeneers to somve some problems and Karmann used the same solutions as they too were supported by VW...

This car have some hart tail lights, oval style bumpers( zwitters also) and the karmann back window.
What the owner was thinkin by mouting a Hella fanfare in the back????:beer: I have no idea, nor what car it is?
  cut.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.