pre67vw
  • pre67vw
  • Administration Topic Starter
16 years ago
Spent today working on the cabrio, pleased with the progress - it's really starting to look like a car again now. Still got a lot to do though.
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
pre67vw
  • pre67vw
16 years ago
more  14123.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
'50 Karmann
16 years ago
WHITEWALLS!!!!
You big tart :wink:

Other than that,looking very nice, sir.
lifeintheslowlane
16 years ago

WHITEWALLS!!!!
You big tart :wink:

"'50 Karmann" wrote:

You can't say that to the BOSS man :shock:

If you want to have a go at me, "Mr Whitewalls with no inner tubes"...that's a different matter.

Cabrio's looking good Rob...love the whitewalls. 😃
John.
pre67vw
  • pre67vw
16 years ago
:lol:

If it was an earlier car I wouldn't go with the whitewalls, but I think they look great on later cars... 😎

It looks better in the photos than real life, there are quite a few bit's I'll probably revisit later, just want the damn thing back on the road after so many years.
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
vicpolky
16 years ago
JD
  • JD
  • pre67vw Junkie
16 years ago
I see - paint your wheels back to front, fit the wrong indicators and a small numberplate light?* Rob - I'm shocked! This should be on some Volksrods forum surely?! 😛

Looks lovely mind you. Wish mine was that shiney.

*(Strangely, these are exactly the mods my old `65 had! Great minds? I think so.)

"John, you need to get a grip and STOP MOANING AT EVERYTHING. ThumbDown "
UserPostedImage
pre67vw
  • pre67vw
16 years ago

I see - paint your wheels back to front, fit the wrong indicators and a small numberplate light?* Rob - I'm shocked! This should be on some Volksrods forum surely?! 😛

"JD" wrote:

Yep, it's one to make the purists angry alright... wait till you see the engine thats going in it :wink:
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
pre67vw
  • pre67vw
16 years ago

Wish mine was that shiney.

"JD" wrote:

Like I said, it looks better in the photos than real life. There are about 4 flies fosilized for eternity in the drivers door, then other areas are littered with either dry patches or runs. :roll: It should look OK so long as I never park near one of George's cars :lol:
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
JD
  • JD
  • pre67vw Junkie
16 years ago

"pre67vw" wrote:

Yep, it's one to make the purists angry alright... wait till you see the engine thats going in it :wink:

"JD" wrote:

Subaru? :lol:
"John, you need to get a grip and STOP MOANING AT EVERYTHING. ThumbDown "
UserPostedImage
Chris
16 years ago
Does look nice Rob. 🙂

I see it's registered for Lavenham, Will it be finished in time ? Looks to me like you only need a hood fitted. Looking forward to seeing it. :wink:

Need to pull my finger out now or I'll be the only one on here without a road going car soon... :cry:
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day.
'50 Karmann
16 years ago
Ah! I see...........already the first modified car has sneaked into Lavenham :lol:

Shame on you.
Chris
16 years ago

Ah! I see...........already the first modified car has sneaked into Lavenham :lol:

Shame on you.

"'50 Karmann" wrote:

I don't know :wink: Number 95 on the registration list looks a bit suspect to me. :shock:

Good job the 'Stock Police' are on duty today..... :lol:
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day.
pre67vw
  • pre67vw
16 years ago

Shame on you.

"'50 Karmann" wrote:

I think technically the first 2 are modified as well... a dodgy yellow heb with replacement hood and a 55 split :wink:

It's the Lavenham Volksrods show :lol:
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
Chris
16 years ago
Slight change of direction I know, but why are some names on the register black while the others are greyscale ? :oops:
pre67vw
  • pre67vw
16 years ago

Slight change of direction I know, but why are some names on the register black while the others are greyscale ? :oops:

"Chris" wrote:

Grey are 'reserved', Black are paid
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
'50 Karmann
16 years ago

"pre67vw" wrote:

Grey are 'reserved', Black are paid

"Chris" wrote:

Yeah!Black have paid Chris :lol: Drop the ackers off as soon as possible.
'50 Karmann
16 years ago

Number 95 on the registration list looks a bit suspect to me. :shock:

"Chris" wrote:

:?: :?: :?: What's wrong with that
'50 Karmann
16 years ago

and a 55 split

"pre67vw" wrote:

I was originally only joking.
But i have noticed that.
Not a leg to stand on when the Pikeys turn up :roll: :roll: :roll:

Hear these guys, have registered as Austrian Hebmuller owners.  14157.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Chris
16 years ago

Number 95 on the registration list looks a bit suspect to me. :shock:

"'50 Karmann" wrote:

:?: :?: :?: What's wrong with that

"Chris" wrote:

Upright headlamps :shock: :shock: :shock: