andysx200
15 years ago
Just Joined the forums. I bought my 67 panel van which I have turned into a salesflap model in January this year, with a view to have it completed by August. The Van has come a long way since Jan and it will be ready to trade as a stylish mobile Coffee Bar very soon. I am hoping to take it to Lavenham this Saturday, it wont be ready for serving coffee but i would love your comments.:d  campaccino 044.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  DSC_0055.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.  salesflap 004.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  salesflap 035.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  cam 017.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  DSC_0027.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.  DSC_0048.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.  DSC_0050.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.  DSC_0052.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
GKL 7
15 years ago
Looking good.
And i like coffee so i'll probably be a future customer
mrsherbie
15 years ago
Looks Fabulous! Congratulations!
I love proper coffee, would be a great feature at any show! I see it being a winning idea.
When I see you I will certainly buy a few :d

That van plate looks familiar to me, did you find any beige under that blue repaint?
"it'll wreck the patina you haven't worked so hard to create" - 50Karmann