brille52
15 years ago
😃  16065.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
pre67vw
15 years ago
Ahhh, they look so cute together!!
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
brille52
15 years ago
We heard,that a guy near our town ,has bought two splits in Switzerland and we went there and checked it.Great cars ! The VW community here is growing.....:d
Then it was a very long and interesting evening.
Unfortunately I can not post pics anymore - I think, its time to learn how to post the URL of the image....

a8)  DSC09949.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Die Drei Musketiere 054.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
brille52
15 years ago
Sorry Rob -
but did you attach ( or post ) my pictures or did I do it by myself ? I doubt it worked the way I did it.....
if you helped me, Thanks !

a8)
pre67vw
15 years ago

Sorry Rob -
but did you attach ( or post ) my pictures or did I do it by myself ? I doubt it worked the way I did it.....
if you helped me, Thanks !

a8)

brille52 wrote:

No I didn't help, it's this new forum - it's so easy! :wink:

Great Photos! I think green is my favourite colour for splits, after black maybe:lol:
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
brille52
15 years ago
The friends of the Papler are growing ! :wink:
Greets from our little VW meeting in S.Tirol - now we have also the red cross staff with us -

a8)  DSC00175.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.  K%E4fertreff060708%20(77).jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
pre67vw
15 years ago

The friends of the Papler are growing ! :wink:
Greets from our little VW meeting in S.Tirol - now we have also the red cross staff with us -

a8)

brille52 wrote:

Almost enough Kübels for another invasion :shock: :lol: , and the red-cross car on hand for wounds...
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
brille52
15 years ago
:wink:
:lol: :lol: you are so right !!!!
Thatswhy we NEEDED a red cross car !!!!

a8)  DSC00180.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.
YanRami
15 years ago
Please can I get an invite to your next meet!
Looks fabulous, just what I like.
The cream is the Heb, and you know it.
brille52
15 years ago
Dear Yan !

You are always more than welcome !
To see your great Heb again on the pics of Lavenham with the coolest driver of the UK, sorry,-THE WORLD -, made me so happy !
Think we have to move to the show- forum - here we are a little bit off topic...

Do not work so much - enjoy your car !! Well,I know,you do !!

a8)  Käfertreff060708_(5).jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Käfertreff060708_(10).jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.