elledog
15 years ago
hi im new to here , just need some advice . I have just acquired a 1956 oval okrasa replica that has completed the monty carlo rally 2000/2001 and is still registered to rally , it is in excellent condition,its a r/h drive with a complete rebuild for rallying as to much to mention . Just wondered if anyone as idea of value as keep getting offers for it , has photo history in rallys and all modifactions , the car is black complete roll bars , race seats and harnesses . Would be grateful for any help  2005_0205pictures0024.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.  2005_0205pictures0025.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.  2005_0205pictures0028.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
stu
  • stu
  • pre67vw Junkie
15 years ago
like anything, somethings only worth what someones willing to pay, you could use the classifieds as a guide, but its a bit of a buyers market at the moment im finding, which is nice as im looking for an oval :lol:
elledog
15 years ago
make me an offer stu
pre67vw
15 years ago
Wow, I love that car!! You've just got to post more photos of it, the engine, interior etc...

As for value, you say okrasa 'replica' - so I assume it's not a real okrasa engine. I would say it's modifications and history would make it more valuable than a regular oval, I'm sure some will disagree.
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
pre67vw
15 years ago
actually, I've just seen the seats - they're horrible :shock: I'd much prefer original seats - but the rest is still lovely!!
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW