reminou75
15 years ago
Dear all,
it's official now: France will have a new vintage club: The Original Flat4 Drivers Club. :d
Pre-67 only, Vintage and Vintage Speed only, open to Beetles, Busses, Ghias and Porsche 356s (mostly early ones), and open to foreigners, as there are much more Vintage enthusiasts in other countries than in France.
The officialization of the new club will be during the 22nd French Super VW National, which will take place on June 6th and 7th in Thenay (Loire).
It's a bit close to Hessisch, but if you want to join us, it'll be a real pleasure.
Anyway, some members of the club will be at Hessisch via BBT, so we'll see us there!

More info soon here 
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
vintagevw
15 years ago
I'll be there!
Good that they stayed at the same location.
Very nice aerea with all those Loire whine castles.
My first one was Jablines in 1991 I guess...
I'm getting old! :lol:
Wat is het fijn om lesbisch te zijn!
reminou75
15 years ago
it'll be a pleasure to welcome you! :wink:
well... it'll be in a vineyard area, so, don't worry... You're like the good wines: the older, the better... :d
vintagevw
15 years ago
A shame that the vintage meeting at Rambouillet is not exist anymore..
It was realy nice up there.:cry:  Afbeelding 028.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 023.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 025.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 026.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 031.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 016.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 022.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 007.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 002.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 005.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Wat is het fijn om lesbisch te zijn!
reminou75
15 years ago
don't worry, we're already thinking of something else...
we'll let you know.

inbetween, for those who want to join the new club, just send an email with your data, and the car(s) you have to this address:

[email protected]

:lol: