69project
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
54 Gertie
15 years ago
Cheap! :shock:

Even with the cost of importation and the £ not being brilliant that is still ridiculously cheap! :wink:

The rear wings are probably worth that alone! :lol:

lets hope it is restored and put back to its former glory rather than having its arse dragged on the floor as I suspect it may end up...:wink:
William
harveypj
15 years ago

lets hope it is restored and put back to its former glory rather than having its arse dragged on the floor as I suspect it may end up...:wink:

54 Gertie wrote:

recon your right there Will, complete with poor mans respray (Ankor wax or what ever its called)
Is cheap though dispite its appearance, as you say some rare parts there.
Stock......the new custom
54 Gertie
15 years ago

poor mans respray

harveypj wrote:

Its patina honest! :wink:

If it were OG paint then fine preserve it but seeing as that clearly isnt I think that it deserves some new paint! Keep the weather out.
William
Rich Oakley
15 years ago
Columbian I think. No thanks!
47 Beetle, 56 UK Karmann Cabriolet, 56 UK Beetle, 57 UK Type 2, 59 UK Beetle, 66 UK Fastback.
mrsherbie
15 years ago

Rich Oakley wrote:

and very odd to have posted it on a split screen van site only, and it looks like a post-49 to me as it looks deluxe and notched glass came around april 50 sometime but thats beside the point, for $1000 posted on a british site it is most certainly a scammer. But hey for fun lets find out! :wink:
"it'll wreck the patina you haven't worked so hard to create" - 50Karmann
VW Stan
15 years ago
I think they are the same guys who advertise the Heb replica's which no one has ever seen in the metal.

I think Rob has banned them from advertising on here!

:shock:

It's hard to say what my girlfriend does for a living...

...She sells sea shells on the sea shore!
GKL 7
15 years ago

Rich Oakley wrote:

Montevideo,Uraguay.
Also posted on the Samba since Tuesday 14.04.09
mrsherbie
15 years ago
Yes, its the people who do those heb things ( do they actually sell any I wonder?) I got an odd forwarded reply saying the car is sold, but maybe my email address being mrsherbie gave me away! :lol: Anyway, I see he has listed it here, but it says Australia! Australia my foot! :lol:
On the basis that if they build those Hebby cars they have plenty of vw knowledge enough to know that a 49 is worth more than $1k even from their own basic samba research. It all smells a bit kippery to me!
pre67vw
15 years ago
Claims to be in Australia, but wants paying in US$... I've removed his ads (again).

Anyone heard of Bernie Scherschener?
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
mrsherbie
15 years ago

Anyone heard of Bernie Scherschener?

pre67vw wrote:

:?: