SixtyFive
14 years ago

Yeah, dont give up just yet! ;)

Anna, I thought I was a bad seller, you've just talked him out of buying your lovely Swede! :wink: :lol: :beer:

54 Gertie wrote:

ha ha, not entirely :twisted:

but yeah, thanks anna!
mrsherbie
14 years ago

Yeah, dont give up just yet! ;)

Anna, I thought I was a bad seller, you've just talked him out of buying your lovely Swede! :wink: :lol: :beer:

54 Gertie wrote:

I just think he has done so much! and I know how proud he will feel when he is driving along the road in a car he put back together :d All the way to Camberg I was amazed thinking how every bolt I had fitted was now driving me along the road, and it was an immensely satisfying feeling! :d

Of course the downside is that once the car is done, you get easily bored and need to find another to play with! :lol:
"it'll wreck the patina you haven't worked so hard to create" - 50Karmann
54 Gertie
14 years ago

I just think he has done so much! and I know how proud he will feel when he is driving along the road in a car he put back together :d All the way to Camberg I was amazed thinking how every bolt I had fitted was now driving me along the road, and it was an immensely satisfying feeling! :d

Of course the downside is that once the car is done, you get easily bored and need to find another to play with! :lol:

mrsherbie wrote:

And with no carpets I suppose you had more to admire! ;):lol:
William
JD
  • JD
  • pre67vw Junkie
14 years ago

mrsherbie wrote:

(Mutters) ...I wouldn´t really know about that...
"John, you need to get a grip and STOP MOANING AT EVERYTHING. ThumbDown "
UserPostedImage