54 Gertie
14 years ago

Nicolas, did you spot my no.2 sprog Luke snapping away with the camera on the way home?

harveypj wrote:

He does seem to like his old VWs!

You've taught him well! :wink:
William
69project
14 years ago

He does seem to like his old VWs!

You've taught him well! :wink:

54 Gertie wrote:

he had been telling my em in great detail his knowledge of vws and what each one was as they sat by river apparently...also said he wants his dads car when he gets bored with it!!!! :lol:
Car less.....
69project
14 years ago

Such a shame that you were not in the historic lineup! Your car looks to good to be in the carpark! :wink:

I got plenty of pics of Peters car as reference for when im putting mine back together! Thought it best to get alignment pictures from a car that hadnt had such shameful bodges done to it! :roll:

54 Gertie wrote:

my thoughts too,as then i would have been able bore everyone to death with my story of the lost hubcap which sounded like a cowbell when it fell off.

havent really got my head round the whole booking my car in etc,like too keep it lowkey and let pete hog limelight :wink:
Car less.....
harveypj
14 years ago

he had been telling my em in great detail his knowledge of vws and what each one was as they sat by river apparently...also said he wants his dads car when he gets bored with it!!!! :lol:

69project wrote:

:lol:
He picked this one out as a future contender too:lol: 😎  stanford hall 2009 027.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Stock......the new custom
48REME
14 years ago

Nicolas, did you spot my no.2 sprog Luke snapping away with the camera on the way home?

harveypj wrote:

Certainly did and Luke seems already well primed in all matters VW! I wish I would have done the same because your car looks amazing in the English countryside!
What a joy to follow! I hope you got home trouble-free. :d