freddie
14 years ago

Never say never! And watch out for for those raised manhole covers, eh?

(No, you weren´t trying to get appreciation - badly phrased by me - sorry!)

JD wrote:

:lol: Ok i might own one for a period of time... before i slam it :wink:

Raised man hole covers are a definate no, its cats eyes i have to watch out for :lol:
stu
  • stu
  • pre67vw Junkie
14 years ago

Hey guys, glad you like my bug :)

Few more pics for you.

Hoping to get more shit on the rack for VW action :D

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

:lol:

freddie wrote:

can you explain the whole shit on the rack thing, i really dont get it at all, if you were actually using the stuff you pile up there it might make some sense?
stu
  • stu
  • pre67vw Junkie
14 years ago
nice to see some slammed cars on here though, its about time :lol:
stu
  • stu
  • pre67vw Junkie
14 years ago

WOW!Never thought i'd see it again.Takes me back 30 yrs.

'50 Karmann wrote:

to the last time you got layed :lol:
SixtyFive
14 years ago

Seriously guys, how old are you? Is a lad not allowed to have a bit of fun without being slagged off?

:roll:

freddie wrote:

no, because its a rotten dangerously low deathtrap.

well, maybe a bit over exaggerated, but reading on vz-aye you bent your beam going over a pothole!!?? :shock:
64rotbox
14 years ago
If you're going to plaster photos of your 'creation' all over the internet, you're fair game. Deal with it.
You can call me Al.
GKL 7
14 years ago

to the last time you got layed :lol:

stu wrote:

Stu,ask your wife and she wasn't that hot.:lol:
Chris
14 years ago

'50 Karmann wrote:

She wasn't too bad for me......

UserPostedImage
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day.
lifeintheslowlane
14 years ago
Well Freddie when I was a kid I used to run into a church and shout...ASS TITS BUM WILLIE!

Ahhhh those were the days, we were real rebels...or so we like to think at the time...until we talked to all the other lads at school and found out they used to do the same thing too.:oops:

I don't do that anymore. OK it seemed like fun at the time but when I look back on it now, it's a bit of an embarrassment.

What changed? I grew up.

So you see your rebellious act of posting a slammed post 67 bug on this forum is nothing new, it's been done before and I'm sure for you it's a "rights of passage". Just go back to that other place and tell them what a bunch of boring old farts we all are over here.

I'm sure you'll get much backslapping for your rebellious actions and you’ll step up one rung on the “look at me ain’t I radical” bug brigade.

Come back in 15 years and we'll all have a good laugh about it.:d
John.
stu
  • stu
  • pre67vw Junkie
14 years ago

'50 Karmann wrote:

you must be mistaken?, i dont have a wife lol, whos wife have you been banging then?, does your misses no? :lol: