1962bug
14 years ago

Oh! what a tradgedy, only a £19K profit.
He won't make anything like that if he breaks it,never mind 24K.
And it also shows he's a real enthusiast to contemplate breaking it.

Also if he thinks there is 24K in it why not advertise it for 24 instead of breaking it.
Oh! yes the answer to that question is 'cos he won't get 24K for it.

'50 Karmann wrote:

Knowing the owner I'm fairly sure he was joking, probably just a little annoyed with all the comments. His car, his choice, if someone pay's the price then fair play

Jamie
UserPostedImage
mrsherbie
14 years ago
I would hope he is joking about the whole asking price/for sale ad/breaking thing given the scenario. Otherwise he has earned the knob of the year award, or maybe just needs some lessons about selling cars :beer: :lol:
"it'll wreck the patina you haven't worked so hard to create" - 50Karmann
Kev
  • Kev
  • pre67vw Junkie
14 years ago
Well you have to admit he has got alot of focus on his ad on at least 3 forums, now he just needs to come out and say it was a publicity stunt and the price is really 10k, he might even sell it and not look such a knob :d

Personally I think as well as being a complete piss take it's very disrespectful to the guy he bought the car off to flip it on the same forum 6 months later 😳
Ovalbug
14 years ago

Well you have to admit he has got alot of focus on his ad on at least 3 forums, now he just needs to come out and say it was a publicity stunt and the price is really 10k, he might even sell it and not look such a knob :d

Personally I think as well as being a complete piss take it's very disrespectful to the guy he bought the car off to flip it on the same forum 6 months later 😳

nev wrote:

x2

:wink:
'63 Karmann Ghia RHD
'72 1302LS Karmann Cabrio RHD
stu
  • stu
  • pre67vw Junkie
14 years ago
only someone in possession of a crack pipe will pay 30k for this project car :d