56ovalrhd
14 years ago
Was a Hebmuller owner's manual ever printed or any brochures for the dealerships selling them? I'm having a tough time finding anything so I'm assuming maybe not.
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
kdf-wagen
14 years ago
I have never seen a manual, but there are a few brochures.

UserPostedImage

Other Heb brochures 

Frank
Rich Oakley
14 years ago
No manual was ever produced as far as I'm aware and certainly not a 'VW' issued one.

I don't have my 'standard' Beetle manuals at hand, but I don't recall any reference to the Hebmueller in any of the 1949/early 1950 instruction manuals I own.

The 1949 dealership parts manual features all the Heb panels with part numbers.
47 Beetle, 56 UK Karmann Cabriolet, 56 UK Beetle, 57 UK Type 2, 59 UK Beetle, 66 UK Fastback.
zelensis61
14 years ago
If anybody have this one at home and want to send me some scans or picts of those pages I whould be very happy...
The 1949 dealership parts manual features all the Heb panels with part numbers
I have other Heb literature but If I show it to you I have to kill you afterwards....:lol:
Best regards.
ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
usariemen
14 years ago

The 1949 dealership parts manual features all the Heb panels with part numbers.

Rich Oakley wrote:

I think it´s not the 1949 issue, it is the earlier one of the two parts manuals that where released in 1950.
Master of my domaine.
Dr.D.
14 years ago
It really is a 1950 parts manual with a special Heb parts extension. You can see that it is post 49, as the Heb parts shown there are from the 1950 model (sidepanel reinforcements show the model 50 holes and some other details:wink: ...)
https://www.blech-manufaktur.de/media/Teileliste.jpg ). I also have the original photos of each single part, that were used to build up the "exploded view".

Aircooled greetings

Dirk

UserPostedImage
Rich Oakley
14 years ago
My mistake. I have checked my 49 parts manual and it does not contain the Heb body parts. As you say, it is the 50 manual that shows these parts.
47 Beetle, 56 UK Karmann Cabriolet, 56 UK Beetle, 57 UK Type 2, 59 UK Beetle, 66 UK Fastback.
56ovalrhd
14 years ago
Wow, thanks everyone for your responses. That brochure looks great!

I understand about sharing then killing your audience :lol: