mooney3019
14 years ago
nooo? why does that make a difference ? Blaupunkt maybe an option, your the guru what would you reccomend

Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
Rich Oakley
14 years ago
Sapphires were only supplied and fitted to US cars. Blaupunkt is the way forward if it's a European car. Your car probably has grey (silver beige) dashboard knobs rather than ivory? If so, the ideal radio is a 1964/65 grey button Blaupunkt.
47 Beetle, 56 UK Karmann Cabriolet, 56 UK Beetle, 57 UK Type 2, 59 UK Beetle, 66 UK Fastback.
mooney3019
14 years ago
mine is a finish car with us specs bumpers, it has ivory knobs
Rich Oakley
14 years ago
The most correct option would be a 65/66 model Blaupunkt with Ivory buttons then. Either a Bremen, Stuttgart or Frankfurt (FM) would have been the most popular models.
47 Beetle, 56 UK Karmann Cabriolet, 56 UK Beetle, 57 UK Type 2, 59 UK Beetle, 66 UK Fastback.
GKL 7
14 years ago

a finish car with us specs bumpers

mooney3019 wrote:

Got to be a Blaupunkt then,matches the bumpers:wink:
mooney3019
14 years ago
HI Rich

If you get any radios in that are sutable for my car let me know, also I have been told that my 65 would need a mounting plate to fit behind the dash ? which uses the tabs where the blanking plate fits?
Rich Oakley
14 years ago

HI Rich

If you get any radios in that are sutable for my car let me know, also I have been told that my 65 would need a mounting plate to fit behind the dash ? which uses the tabs where the blanking plate fits?

mooney3019 wrote:

Drop me an email ;)
[email protected]