Standard split
14 years ago
Do you plan to keep your new jewell's appearance as it is – any shows this season:o

Rattletrap – the Volkswagen Beetle that has covered an incredible mileage equivalent to over 35 times around the planet :omg:
Running nifty since 1950… the King of Volkswagens:beer: Why not make friends with this famous little VW – he's on facebook!
:d
http://forums.pre67vw.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=16378 
69project
14 years ago
paint wise yes!!!
Car less.....
Standard split
14 years ago

paint wise yes!!!

69project wrote:

WELL DONE :beer:

I'd have :cry: if you'd whacked a load of shiny synthetic over that beauty, its the best patina I've seen 😎

Boy, you'll get some looks driving that :wink:

Another great vintage Beetle in the UK – I'm excited and its not even mine 😛

Rattletrap – the Volkswagen Beetle that has covered an incredible mileage equivalent to over 35 times around the planet :omg:
Running nifty since 1950… the King of Volkswagens:beer: Why not make friends with this famous little VW – he's on facebook!
69project
14 years ago
the paint really is fantastic!

one thing that gets me is how straight all the panels are,story i was told was that it hasnt been on the road since 1973 showing 36k on the clock...guy who picked it up for me was pulled over twice on the way back with people trying to buy it

its looking like it wont make volksworld but may be at stansted show

Car less.....
Standard split
14 years ago

the paint really is fantastic!

one thing that gets me is how straight all the panels are,story i was told was that it hasnt been on the road since 1973 showing 36k on the clock...guy who picked it up for me was pulled over twice on the way back with people trying to buy it

its looking like it wont make volksworld but may be at stansted show

69project wrote:

Congrats on your VERY wise purchase :beer:

I expect you'll have many more offers to take it off you – I'll make mine now 😛 😛

69project
14 years ago

Congrats on your VERY wise purchase :beer:

I expect you'll have many more offers to take it off you – I'll make mine now 😛 😛

Standard split wrote:

thanks!

i do believe its the most original ive ever seen

and yes i do take brown envelopes full of cash :lol:
Car less.....
Standard split
14 years ago
Can't wait for the pics:d

Maybe see it at the Stanstead show – when is that:?

69project
14 years ago
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

just a tease really...
Car less.....
RockStock
14 years ago
simon, ice cool car. don't do more than you have to to it
StockRocks
54 Gertie
14 years ago
That looks super. 😎

Seems like a lot of pastel green cars go the same way paint wise (sorry about the lowered pic :oops: )

UserPostedImage
William
54 Gertie
14 years ago
Not forgetting...

UserPostedImage
William
69project
14 years ago
must be regulation that you slam and narrow them as well...:lol:
Car less.....
54 Gertie
14 years ago

must be regulation that you slam and narrow them as well...:lol:

69project wrote:

Take no notice. :lol: Would be great to see this, think you'll make Stanford Hall?
William
69project
14 years ago
i was hoping so....then to be told that i would be on a beach on my honeymoon in thailand!!!! :evil:
Car less.....
54 Gertie
14 years ago

i was hoping so....then to be told that i would be on a beach on my honeymoon in thailand!!!! :evil:

69project wrote:

How unreasonable, cant you postpone? :roll:

:wink:
William
69project
14 years ago
i got the car that i cant afford,cant really complain too much!
Car less.....
59 convert
14 years ago
Looking good Si, can't wait to see it in the flesh! Finally got the banjo on today and it looks amazing... and yes, I'm looking after it!!!!
69project
14 years ago

Looking good Si, can't wait to see it in the flesh! Finally got the banjo on today and it looks amazing... and yes, I'm looking after it!!!!

59 convert wrote:

cool,im glad you are!

let me know what you are doing re trip to volksworld
Car less.....
59 convert
14 years ago

cool,im glad you are!

let me know what you are doing re trip to volksworld

69project wrote:

I've got the wing and rear valance sorted but the paint was slightly out from the resto so I've got to have some made up.
I'm definately going to the show Saturday, but I've got press passes for me and Guy so I've got to be there early and take
as many pictures as I can without people getting in my way. Are you going? If you are, text me if you wanna hook up.