vintagevw
14 years ago
Just replaced a complete floor of my brother's 1956 Porsche.
The floor was far gone and was an ideal Flinstone car! :lol:
It's ready now for another 100 years! :wink:
 Afbeelding 031.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Nieuwe afbeelding.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.  wpf1e1f2d7.png You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 012.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 011.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 013.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 018.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 021.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 023.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 025.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 027.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Wat is het fijn om lesbisch te zijn!
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
69project
14 years ago
hmmmm porsche.....nice
Car less.....
mrsherbie
13 years ago
Nice job!
We had to do exactly the same, identical job!
The Simonsen floors are super nice thick metal though are'nt they! a pleasure to use. They should start pressing beetle floors, they would make a killing!
"it'll wreck the patina you haven't worked so hard to create" - 50Karmann
vintagevw
13 years ago
Thanks Anna!
Yes, good quality floors.
I've seen Owen at Peppercorn.
My brother was satisfied! :beer:
mohsin123
10 years ago
The Simonsen floors are super nice thick metal though are'nt they! a pleasure to use. They should start pressing beetle floors, they would make a killing!
vintagevw
10 years ago
There is a German guy who is making floors too, I bought them for my 56. :smile: