buggy911
14 years ago
Hi, my name is Rainer, I´m new here.

One first picture of my car taken today.
Got this nice 52 last year from Sweden.
Bought it after I got a 57 Oval a few months ago as well from Sweden.
Originally I´ve been searching for a Pre 63 Window bus but could not find one
to fit my needs.
I made an ad at vwmarknaden.com that I searched a pre 57 VW and had contact to a person who offered me
a very nice horizonblue 57 Sedan for a reasonable price. I had no other offers at this time, so I made the deal.
Shortly after that and before I took the 57 home I have been offered the pictured 52. So I had a problem.
I neither had the money nor place to buy and store two cars so I sold the 57 only three months after I bought it and got the Split. The only thing I had to do was to fix the brakes completely.

I´m still looking for a bus. If someone has a nice one and wants to make change for the 52 pls. contact me. (But I´m not shure If I really could do that 😉 ... )

At the moment I´m collecting parts to build a Okrasa replica engine based on a 36 hp Oval engine with the WW Okrasa kit, special camshaft, Fram Filter and cooler.

Rainer
 DSC_0187kl.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
pre67vw
14 years ago

Hi, my name is Rainer, I´m new here.

One first picture of my car taken today.
Got this nice 52 last year from Sweden

buggy911 wrote:

Hi Rainer, welcome to the forum!

Seems like the picture didn't work? Any luck finding an Okrasa cooler?
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
buggy911
14 years ago
Thanks, here is another picture. How may I get the pictures into the right size to fit this site..?  DSC_0145s33w.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
buggy911
14 years ago
I contacted Steph and ordered a cooler. He promised me to ship it today. Will keep you informed. Rainer
pre67vw
14 years ago

Thanks, here is another picture. How may I get the pictures into the right size to fit this site..?

buggy911 wrote:

Brezel looks fantastic! Picture size looks OK to me, I'm working on an update to the forum that will fix the size problem anyway. Thanks for sharing the pics! :beer:
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
Mrwob
14 years ago
Hi Rainer,
Cooler shipped! :-)
Feel free to ask ifyou have question on installation
Steph
buggy911
13 years ago
Cooler arrived, Thanks Steph!
pre67vw