Rich Oakley
13 years ago
I was clearing out some old emails and pictures tonight and I couldn't help posting this one. As I'm sure most of you will know, Yan Rami's Heb received a later front clip at some point in its life, but last year Sir Kevin Maddock MBE donated the front end from a '51 Standard to repair Yan's car. Here's Yan picking up the dashboard clip from Kev's house...
UserPostedImage
I love the way Yan uses his car. 🙂
47 Beetle, 56 UK Karmann Cabriolet, 56 UK Beetle, 57 UK Type 2, 59 UK Beetle, 66 UK Fastback.
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
heb623
13 years ago
As following photo shows this is not[-x the first time Yan uses his Heb as a moving truck!!:shock: :lol:

:twisted: ET

yantruck.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.
I ’ll never regret the things I did wrong!
I only regret the good things I did for the wrong people!
oval56
13 years ago
:shock: i know a other hebmüller wich sometimes is used for transporting some things...:lol: :wink:

Björn, your part :lol: :beer:
www.oval56.de
www.oval56.com

DBK Germany
vintagevw
11 years ago
Yes, it is a very usefull car! :wink:  002 (Small).JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Wat is het fijn om lesbisch te zijn!
YanRami
11 years ago
Actually, it's ideal for shopping in town. It can handle most things.  ShoppingLIGHT.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.
The cream is the Heb, and you know it.
heb623
11 years ago
Hey Yan, in case that's a flat screen tv, the one that Pascal bought is bigger!:rofl:

:twisted: ET
I ’ll never regret the things I did wrong!
I only regret the good things I did for the wrong people!
ste VW agen
11 years ago
Hello Again Yan!

From the pics above, it seems you've got the necessary bits in place to tweak your Heb back to it's old personality :thumbup: But I know first hand how long and painful $$ a process this can be.

How goes it? Any updated pics of your project that I can view on my own antique Sony Trinitron TV? I had to SELL my flat - screen to pay for Pascal's nice HEB windows!!:thumbup:

ste VW e

I Ha VW e a Dream!! (Well ...... err, Many!)
1) '49 Hebmueller (project)
2) '51 Split Sunroof (project)
3) '56 Oval Ste VW agen (project)
4 & 5) '67 Kabriolett x 2 (projects)
6) '18 K Gold Split Pendant around my neck since 1976 (complete & original)