lutty
  • lutty
  • Regular Topic Starter
13 years ago
I thought that I would show my new oval. I have had this for a while, but just worked out how to attach photos

Thank you for your help  oval ultra maroon reduce picture size.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  oval No3 picture.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  oval no4 picture.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  oval No5 picture.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  oval no 6.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
Sunroof53
13 years ago
Very nice ,i think i have seen this featured in a magazine .Looks to be in fantastic original condition .Any history with the car?

Mike
lutty
  • lutty
  • Regular Topic Starter
13 years ago
Mike,

the car was featured in the 2007 volksworld summer mag, along with it's history

regards
Dave
Rich Oakley
13 years ago
https://www.waynemacvw.com/cars/car01 

Lovely car.
47 Beetle, 56 UK Karmann Cabriolet, 56 UK Beetle, 57 UK Type 2, 59 UK Beetle, 66 UK Fastback.
WayneMcCarthy
13 years ago
Dave, Hope your Enjoying & Looking After that Cool Oval ! It's One of those Car's I really Miss out of my Garage . Before I bought it a Friend of Mine Martyn Gartlan Owned & Restored it .
"Mr Stock"
lutty
  • lutty
  • Regular Topic Starter
13 years ago
Hi Wayne, just recieved new rotor/vanes from Ricardo. Will overhaul complete judson & then fit once the weather warms up. Love the car. Best wishes to you & your family over the festive season
Dave
Rattletrap
13 years ago
This is one very desireable oval. Ticks many boxes, early ribbed doors heart light model, RHD and I love the cloth upholstery :beer:

A super acquisition:beer:

Rattletrap – the Volkswagen Beetle that has covered an incredible mileage equivalent to over 35 times around the planet :omg:
Running nifty since 1950… the King of Volkswagens:beer: Why not make friends with this famous little VW – he's on facebook!
:d
http://forums.pre67vw.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=16378 
Peter_Plade
13 years ago
Hi
Anybody have any information on the outside sunvisor on Dave´s car?
I´ve seen pictures others like it the old volks world issues Classic VWs.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Peter
Peter_Plade
13 years ago
Really no one that knows anything about that outside sunvisor?
mrsherbie
13 years ago
Hmm! beautiful car Lutty :beer: :smile:

Really no one that knows anything about that outside sunvisor?

Peter_Plade wrote:

They were proper non vw but correct period aftermarket accessories. I asked O, he says that he has had a few of them over the years (not within the last 10yrs though) and they have all been green.

"it'll wreck the patina you haven't worked so hard to create" - 50Karmann
Peter_Plade
13 years ago
Thanks!

Now I only need to find one :roll: