Bert53
  • Bert53
  • pre67vw Junkie Topic Starter
13 years ago
Hello all,
Our 74 Westfalia camper was stolen overnight on 31ST MARCH 2011 FROM DUNSTAN STREET, ELY, CAMBRIDGESHIRE
SAV 85M Orange and white 1974 VW Campervan, Left Hand Drive American import with orange plaid Westfalia interior. Reconditioned VEGE Type 4 fuel injection engine.
Rough filler on bottom of doors and on front above fresh air grill. New RH rear corner, rear valance and both sills still in grey primer.
If you spot it anywhere, or have any information please contact the police immediately or John Harrison on 07905 167811.

Please help, my 3 year old daughter is very upset her campervan has been stolen.

SAV 85M Stolen 1.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
pre67vw
13 years ago
Bugger, sorry to hear that.
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
54 Gertie
13 years ago
Hope you get it back John, not good. At least they didn't get Bert I suppose.
William
Kids taxi
13 years ago
Terrible news , Unfortunatly as the popularity increases of later camper vans so does the car thiefs fingers.

I fear its probably been stolen to order too :evil:

KT
Im too Old for This
59 Ragtop
13 years ago

Sorry news. Hope you find the vehicle. Best of luck
Bert53
  • Bert53
  • pre67vw Junkie Topic Starter
13 years ago
Hi all,
Thanks for looking at my post. I'm emailing and posting the details on as many sites and forums as possible, who knows, if it has been stolen to order then they might get cold feet once they know there are many eyes looking for it.

There are lots more details on the Volkszone and Just Kampers forums or just type SAV 85M into google.

Cheers,
John  Stolen SAV 85M (5) 600x600.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
59 Ragtop
13 years ago

Indeed, quite a distinctive plate too. I'll keep my eyes peeled