AW
  • AW
  • pre67vw Junkie Topic Starter
12 years ago
Went to the show at Hooten Roberts on sunday. There was the usual ground hugger cars but also two nice Ovals one pulling a small teardrop caravan. Andy  dubber.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Resize Wizard-1.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  dubber2.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
Robb
12 years ago
TOL660 is that the oval that was from the Birmingham area years ago and featured in volksworlds Vintage special edition??
RoRoVw
12 years ago
Yes that's the one. Now lives in Bradford. Russ, the owner, took it to Bad Camberg this year and then on to Wolfsburg. (Without the caravan!!)
Rich Oakley
12 years ago
TOL came from Black and White Garages in Evesham originally. Lovely car.
47 Beetle, 56 UK Karmann Cabriolet, 56 UK Beetle, 57 UK Type 2, 59 UK Beetle, 66 UK Fastback.
Robb
12 years ago
yer i saw it at Bad Camberg and at the Autostadt.

Evesham huh?! cool, i remember that garage, my camper used to get serviced there......hmmm maybe another local car to me, to add to my stable one day :d
AW
  • AW
  • pre67vw Junkie Topic Starter
12 years ago
I think the owner of TOL660 is the guy pointing and the other car is a local one (it having a Sheffield VW sticker in the window)  wizz.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
RoRoVw
12 years ago
Yes that's Russ with the brown Labrador.
pre67vw
12 years ago

Yes that's Russ with the brown Labrador.

RoRoVw wrote:

Is he a member here? (if not, why not!) :wink:

Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW