Alexdundee
19 years ago
B*LL*CK, my front window just cracked, I have put in total 6 windows in and it was late in the evening when the last one cracked, and course its the front one wich is the most hard to get.

Anybode got one spare!
Cheers.
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
62crew
19 years ago

En it just the way :!: If you want a new one,ring Creative Engineering in the morning and you will have it by wed or thursday. 01258 863600
Good luck with the next one
62crew
19 years ago

Alex, I just noticed on the general chat forum theres a nice PINK fastback for sale. Would go well with the bus a :?:
Alexdundee
19 years ago
2 Pink cars is a bit OTT i think...B.T.W Its [b[not[/b] pink mr Crewcab! :lol:
Larry
19 years ago
The glass is breaking because the area of the window is probably slightly smaller, for some reason. I would suggest taking the time to make a template of the window opening using a piece of hardboard and then take the glass to a glass shop to have it "trimmed" to fit. Otherwise it sounds like that the opening will continue to break any piece of glass that you try to fit in there.

A friend of mine went through 2 windows before checking for size. He had the glass slightly "trimmed" to fit into that particular opening.

Hope this helps.
Enjoy life to the fullest - in a VINTAGE VW
Alexdundee
19 years ago
thanx Larry, just done that, and told them to shave a millimeter of alround, been welding the window frames, that must be it.

About £20.00 for one, at a glass firm.
 557.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.