if it doesnt rain after tonight then it may be ok. fingers crossed! :thumbup:
Robb
11 years ago
ITS BEEN CANCELLED! SPREAD THE WORD

https://www.stanfordhallvw.co.uk/ 
pre67vw
11 years ago
😞

Always look forward to Stanford Hall :thumbdn: But it doesn't surprise me...
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
Robb
11 years ago
i suspect the estate may have forced this decision, as the grounds would have needed alot of repair afterwards.

fingers crossed it gets rescheduled for this year again!
pre67vw
11 years ago
It's probably the right decision, I wouldn't be surprised if some of the grounds are flooded being right next to water. But yeah, fingers crossed for later this year.
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
52deluxebug
11 years ago

It's probably the right decision, I wouldn't be surprised if some of the grounds are flooded being right next to water. But yeah, fingers crossed for later this year.

pre67vw wrote:

Yeah, its seriously water-logged. There are now TWO lakes and TWO rivers on the park

Its all very, very wet around the place. It would just trash the park completely.

If anyone wanted any parts, free delivery all next week if you quote 'pre 67 VW' on your order.

Barcs.

Is frequently found with a glass of wine in one hand and a vintage vw part in the other
beefykeefy
11 years ago

ITS BEEN CANCELLED! SPREAD THE WORD

https://www.stanfordhallvw.co.uk/ 

Robb wrote:

Disappointing, but the right decision. All the fields round here are covered in water, so driving fleets of old cars across similar ground would've been a debacle.

Hope they reschedule soon.
Lost64
11 years ago
A real shame for sure, but given the circumstances, perfectly understandable. We were really looking forward to this as I haven't been to Stanford Hall for ages, so I hope that LWVWOC can reschedule it.

Gavin.
AW
  • AW
  • pre67vw Junkie Topic Starter
11 years ago
I hope it gets rescheduled but with the calander for VW shows bursting at the seems and people and traders having already booked for the comming year will it happen can it happen?I for one hope it dose :thumbup:

Andy W
GKL 7
11 years ago
New date for 1st July has been given.
AW
  • AW
11 years ago

New date for 1st July has been given.

GKL 7 wrote:

Mine may be done for then :wink:

Andy W
beefykeefy
11 years ago
I didn't register mine to be shown; wonder if they'll accept more entries? I'll have a few more weeks to smarten mine up :beer:
Chris
11 years ago
Bloody typical. A lovely day today with the sun shining all day, albeit a bit cool !

Navermind, just hope everything dries out for the 1st July.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day.
AW
  • AW
11 years ago
So no Stanford :sleep: so i went to a small gathering in the next village. Classic car show and auto jumble. Nice sunny day.  Resize Wizard-1.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  fd.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.   dd.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.