Wolfparts website 

:D
"it'll wreck the patina you haven't worked so hard to create" - 50Karmann
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
pre67vw
17 years ago
Wow indeed! 😎

Couldn't find them on the website, do you know the price?
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
2splits
17 years ago
WOWOWOWOWOWOW!
Kevin

-51 Split Rag
-58 Ghia Cab with Okrasa
-57 356
mrsherbie
17 years ago

Wow indeed! 😎

Couldn't find them on the website, do you know the price?

"pre67vw" wrote:

Not yet, they are brand spanky new!

"it'll wreck the patina you haven't worked so hard to create" - 50Karmann
Hebster52
17 years ago
The price is 3800 SEK + shipping and he only have 3 left from the 6 first production at the moment. (sold 3 of them at Bugrun)

I also met up with him on Bugrun last weekend and was able to check them out personally. The quality on those are plane Amazing!!!
The HebsterWerks.
Hebster52
17 years ago
The price is 3800 SEK. He only have 3 more. He sold 3 of the 6 first ones on Bugrun last weekend.

I met up with Woffe at Bugrun and was able to check out the high quality work he have done on those and all the other parts he manufactor. 😃
The HebsterWerks.
six-o-one
17 years ago
That's about £280 which isn't too bad considering the effort it takes to make one using the centre from an old 'H' panel and the lower section from a later repro panel. Plus you would have to fill in the exhaust cut-outs.

Are they going to reproduce later ones with exhaust cut-outs as well?

Hebster52
17 years ago
Notice that those are pressed from new sheetmetal! Not using old parts.

He was able to borrow a NOS valance from UK that he used as pattern to make the dyes (spelling?) for the pressing tool.

In my opinion the price is absolutely right too but for the moment too much for my economy... :cry:

I forgot to say that for the moment he doesn't have any plans on making the ones with the cutouts.
The HebsterWerks.
wolf
17 years ago
Thank you for your kind words !

Info will be out on the webpage soon....I have a really busy time right now so I have not find the time to update yet.....but soon 😃

Mrs Herbie, Thanks !

Wolf
www.wolfparts.com
wolf
17 years ago
Thank you for your kind words !

Info will be out on the webpage soon....I have a really busy time right now so I have not find the time to update yet.....but soon 😃

Mrs Herbie, Thanks !

Wolf
www.wolfparts.com