zelensis61
11 years ago
Hello folks. This saturday I visited the first Winkertreffen in Zeillern Austria. This meeting was an idea from forummember Roland Holm. He got the idea and worked it out. And I must say and confess....HE DID A GREAT JOB! Thanks to his family and friends he created the first treffen in Austria for Semafore cars. AS it was announced in Austria and way beyond, The registration was quick full. It was limited for 90 cars and that was it. I was on holiday in Austria and announced my visit. To my surprise the organisator arranged me a ride as the meeting was in fact a drive in the region. The tour was about 130km in the region with small roads,while the crossings were blocked by the police and bikers. All drove in a convoy with 90 cars. Impressive organisation. Thanks Roland and crew.
One stop on a fabulous scenery to eat some schnitzels and a fresh beer, One stop and go at a local VW watercooled clubhouse for another cold drink and afterwards returning to the castel hotel SCHLOSS ZEILLERN for a great BBQ Dinner. Every car got a goody bag, a lottery nr with great items to win. This was for me and my family a meeting not to forget.:drool: Again a BIG THANK YOU . Pictures will folow soon as I just got home after a 1200 km drive with a broken airco in 35°Celcius... I need a cold beer now. :beer: :smile: :beer: :beer:
ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
zelensis61
11 years ago
Here are some picts from the meeting. :drool:  IMG_2606.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.  IMG_2607.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.  IMG_2636.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.  IMG_2678.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.  IMG_2691.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.  IMG_2747.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.
ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
zelensis61
11 years ago
some more to tease...:d  IMG_2699.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.  IMG_2764.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.  IMG_2782.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.  IMG_2619.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.  IMG_2695.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.  IMG_2702.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.
vintagebug
11 years ago
Some nice photos there, Peter. It looks like you had a good time at a great meeting :smile:
Next time it is on I must book a holiday & go to this show :wink:

Dave
Dave
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading"
pre67vw
11 years ago
It looks great! Well done to Roland and all else involved :thumbup:
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
austria
11 years ago

Thanks to all participants!

For pics please have a look at www.mostropolis.at and www.senker.at

If you like more pics, please send me an email!

Hope to see you all at the next semaphore-meeting in austria! :d :thumbup: :d

regards Roland