Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
RoRoVw
11 years ago
My Bahama Blue '66 1300 is there too.
Rob.
WayneMcCarthy
11 years ago
My Ruby Red '62 ..... Will Be There Too !
"Mr Stock"
Robb
  • Robb
  • Guest Topic Starter
11 years ago

My Bahama Blue '66 1300 is there too.
Rob.

RoRoVw wrote:

awesome! my first bug was exactly that! :thumbup:
Robb
  • Robb
  • Guest Topic Starter
11 years ago

My Ruby Red '62 ..... Will Be There Too !

WayneMcCarthy wrote:

bout time that ornament got driven :thumbup:
WayneMcCarthy
11 years ago

bout time that ornament got driven :thumbup:

Robb wrote:

Can't Wait Rob .......
"Mr Stock"
chthemonkey
11 years ago
i'll be going just for a day
Robb
  • Robb
  • Guest Topic Starter
11 years ago
not long now!

anyone else going? :thumbup:
Robb
  • Robb
  • Guest Topic Starter
11 years ago
dropped the car off yesterday, big big show! well worth a visit :thumbup:
pre67vw
11 years ago
I'll be going tomorrow for a look around :thumbup:
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
Robb
  • Robb
  • Guest Topic Starter
11 years ago
massive show, should take about a week to look round!

historic lot are in hall 12 :thumbup:
pre67vw
11 years ago
Some photos...  IMG_2181.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  IMG_2184.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  IMG_2186.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  IMG_2189.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  IMG_2193.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  IMG_2197.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
pre67vw
11 years ago
:beer:  IMG_2199.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  IMG_2200.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  IMG_2223.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  IMG_2224.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  IMG_2228.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  IMG_2230.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
pre67vw
11 years ago
:beer:  IMG_2231.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  IMG_2232.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  IMG_2238.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  IMG_2240.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  IMG_2350.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  IMG_2351.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
pre67vw
11 years ago
:smile:  IMG_2371.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  IMG_2375.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  IMG_2377.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  IMG_2384.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  IMG_2385.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
AW
  • AW
  • pre67vw Junkie
11 years ago
Looks like you had a good time Rob :d

Andy W
pre67vw
11 years ago

Looks like you had a good time Rob :d

Andy W

AW wrote:

I did thanks, obviously I only posted up the VW related pics here - but it was good to see such a wide range of stuff at a show. Always healthy to see whats going on outside the VW fraternity, there are so many classic car companies that can provide help/services to a restoration that you don't immediately think of when you're just into VW's.

Good to sit and have a natter with the Historic VW club stand as well :thumbup: I'm glad to report that I now know what VW stands for... :rofl: :rofl:

Rob
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
Robb
  • Robb
  • Guest Topic Starter
11 years ago
great show! must have missed you Rob- great pics!

thanks to Rob Meekings for asking me to be a part of the Historic VW Club stand. :thumbup: hope you guys made it home ok.

think i could have sold my car 4 times over this weekend, theres some serious spare cash out there in the classic car world!
chthemonkey
11 years ago

massive show, should take about a week to look round!

historic lot are in hall 12 :thumbup:

Robb wrote:

dont know about a week in but it took me about 4/5 hours to look round everything. well worth the money:thumbup:
RoRoVw
11 years ago
I think that the show was a great success and thanks to everyone
who visited the Historic Club display to say hello.
Next year's club stand will celebrate 60 years of Volkswagen in the UK.
'
Yes Rob, it was good of that Opel club guy to come up and tell us what 'VW' stood for!!!!!
Very helpful, I'm sure.:?

Cheers,
Rob.