Amadeus71
11 years ago
Hello i am new in this forum and im very happy find a place where can find people and information about old bugs

I ve a 1952 vw split sunroof for many years now im finishing the car and i dont find some parts

Front seats right and left
Footrest original split ones complete

And i would like to find a dobl carburator kit but im a litle confused about which is best option for the original engine Okrasa judson? Just doble carburator kit, which is best option to increase power arround 10 hp

I will apreciate so much if someone can help me to find these parts

Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
heb623
11 years ago

And i would like to find a dobl carburator kit but im a litle confused about which is best option for the original engine Okrasa judson? Just doble carburator kit, which is best option to increase power arround 10 hp

Amadeus71 wrote:

Something like this?

:twisted: ET  DSCN5389 (Small).JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.
I ’ll never regret the things I did wrong!
I only regret the good things I did for the wrong people!
zelensis61
11 years ago
AMADEUS, Welcome.
To achieve the original look of an Okrasa engine, your best deal is a Wolfsburg West replica okrasa kit. It is probably the cheapest also as you buy new cilinderheads, inlet , carbs and linkage. A second hand Okrasa is expensive and need probably a rebuild.

Or you can find someone that can make you 2 equal inlet manifolds that fits the split standard heads with 2 regular carbs from a split with smaller jets...Home made kit like ET
It also work if it is done correct.

@Et: how is the drive ?
ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
Amadeus71
11 years ago
Hello Zelensis thanks alot for your help and ideas. My 52 split runs really well just that with original 16rims and non sincronitzet gearbox goes slowly when a hill comes and it seems that engine doesn't brief enought well . Just i would like to keep original look but with a litle more power and that engine admission goes better.

Thank alot
Amadeus71
11 years ago
Hello wrote wrong what i do not find at all is pre52 running boards original or replica ones.
heb623
11 years ago
Peter,
funny you ask but yesterday Francois of ABP (Aircooled Beetle Paradise) called me to say the engineworks to the Heb are finished!!:lol:
Seems to be that it is running great!!
The heb will be home this weekend than I will drive it myself (when the weather atleast allows!
Is it possible to wait that long?:oops:

:evil: ET

https://restorationpanels.com/Products.php 
Amadeus71
11 years ago
Hello Peter congratulations ve a Hebmuller is just one of most amaizings beetles ever produced!!! And most pretty of all!!!

Jordi
vintagevw
11 years ago

Something like this?

:twisted: ET

heb623 wrote:

Looks great ET!
Wat is het fijn om lesbisch te zijn!
heb623
11 years ago

Looks great ET!

vintagevw wrote:

Thank you Pascal and now hoping it runs as good azs it looks!!:roll:

:twisted: ET
heb623
11 years ago
[quote=Amadeus71]Hello Peter congratulations ve a Hebmuller is just one of most amaizings beetles ever produced!!! And most pretty of all!!!

Houston we've got a problem!!!
Peter, the "new" Extra-Terrestrial!!!:omg:

:evil: ET
vintagevw
11 years ago

Hello wrote wrong what i do not find at all is pre52 running boards original or replica ones.

Amadeus71 wrote:

Mika in Finland is making very nice replica runningboards.
I bought 2 sets from him and does exact look like my original one.
They are even stronger.:wink:
Wat is het fijn om lesbisch te zijn!
Hebster52
11 years ago

Mika in Finland is making very nice replica runningboards.
I bought 2 sets from him and does exact look like my original one.
They are even stronger.:wink:

vintagevw wrote:

I agree.
Mika's split panels are super! I've bought several panels from him and have a few more already ordered. :)

www.restorationpanels.com/Products.php

It was also Mika who made the runningboards for Grundmann's -38. 😉
The HebsterWerks.