Bjoern
  • Bjoern
  • pre67vw Junkie Topic Starter
11 years ago
Dear Volks, I will invite all friends of classic Volkswagen to a special event here in Wolfsburg. At the 1st of July 1938, the city of Wolfsburg was founded - 75 years ago. The citizens and leaders of the city will celebrate this anniversary with big partys in the whole city with a lot of interesting attractions. The local beetle club had the idea to celebrate this event with big meetings for classic Volkswagen. In the whole city, there will be places for smaller vintage car shows - not only for the aircooled ones. We will hope to organize a small revival of the famous Hannover-Bus-event, have an aircooled show at the Allerlake and a lot of attractions. Finaly we will have a large convoi of vintage Volkswagen through the city of Wolfsburg and through the Volkswagen plant.

The party will be held between the 28th and 30th of june 2013 - so this event could be also interesting for the participants and visitors of the Hessisch Oldendorf show. For all of those who will come, we will offer an autonome vistorprogramme and a place for campers between the days. For more informations please note our website www.kaeferclub-wolfsburg.de or be a friend of our facebook-account "Käferclub Wolfsburg".

You are all welome!
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
Andy Sparks
11 years ago
Sounds cool, think I maybe changing my plans
You can never have too many accessories on your car. 🙂