SplitPersonality
10 years ago

Ivan - check PM.
thevideovolks
10 years ago

My prediction would appear correct:thumbdn:
What will happen to all these lowered vintage VWs once the lowering with pretty wheels craze has gone?

Rattletrap wrote:

Yes, I have bought it. Yes, a lot of you will HATE my intentions for the car.

One thing that should be noted is that I have a lot of respect for this car. Anything that comes of it will be labelled, bagged and boxed. Nothing will be permanently modified or damaged.

This is my dream car and anyone that knows me is aware that I will put my heart and soul into it and care for it better than myself.

The car will get a good home and any work carried out on it will be to the highest standard.

Please feel free to respond with negativity, anger and disdain.

Warm regards,

PJ
pre67vw
10 years ago

Please feel free to respond with negativity, anger and distain.

thevideovolks wrote:

:rofl:
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
thevideovolks
10 years ago

:rofl:

pre67vw wrote:

;)
pre67vw
10 years ago
So what are your plans for it? Slam it on earlies? or something a bit more unique :wink:
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
Rattletrap
10 years ago

Yes, I have bought it. Yes, a lot of you will HATE my intentions for the car.

One thing that should be noted is that I have a lot of respect for this car. Anything that comes of it will be labelled, bagged and boxed. Nothing will be permanently modified or damaged.

This is my dream car and anyone that knows me is aware that I will put my heart and soul into it and care for it better than myself.

The car will get a good home and any work carried out on it will be to the highest standard.

Please feel free to respond with negativity, anger and disdain.

Warm regards,

PJ

thevideovolks wrote:

Better than being left to rot in some Swedish forest for sure. Its your car to do as you please with, and I hope you enjoy your car as much as I enjoy mine. I've even had someone here bemoan the way I approach the vintage Volkswagen hobby as I'm more of a preservist than a driver, to me an early Beetle is a piece of art.

However, I just feel that cars that are modified, no matter how carefully with all removed parts kept, rarely get put back to their factory spec.:smile:
Rattletrap – the Volkswagen Beetle that has covered an incredible mileage equivalent to over 35 times around the planet :omg:
Running nifty since 1950… the King of Volkswagens:beer: Why not make friends with this famous little VW – he's on facebook!
:d
http://forums.pre67vw.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=16378 
thevideovolks
10 years ago

So what are your plans for it? Slam it on earlies? or something a bit more unique :wink:

pre67vw wrote:

We will have to see Rob :smile:
Rattletrap
10 years ago
Here's another come up for sale, certainly a popular colour back in the day.
https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C420541# 
Rattletrap – the Volkswagen Beetle that has covered an incredible mileage equivalent to over 35 times around the planet :omg:
Running nifty since 1950… the King of Volkswagens:beer: Why not make friends with this famous little VW – he's on facebook!
:d
http://forums.pre67vw.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=16378